Puppy: smut story 1 - 1

**This story takes place a few weeks after the good ending. You and Yoosung are happily dating**

**_____ you fill in with your name.**

Smut Story 1:

Your in a college class and it feels like its been going on forever. This is your last class of the day, your so tired of today, you just want to go home and see your boyfriend, Yoosung.

As the professor gets into another lecture you begin to lay your head down, not realizing your falling asleep.

You dream of Yoosung, he is happy to see your finally home. He leaps up in joy at the sight of you and runs in for a hug. You hug him back tightly. "How was your day puppy?" You ask him innocently. "So much better now that your home!" He replies. You let go of each other and he is completely naked. He has a collar around his neck with a leash attached suddenly in your hand. He's on all fours looking up at your pouting.

You blush immediately, un aware of how this all happened, you can't help but to pull the leash up to your face, Dragging him up to you.

You look down to him. He face is blood red and has lust in his eyes. He lets out a small moan looking you in the eyes knowing what he wants so badly from you. You smirk at him. Knowing your going to punish him for the thought of it.

You stand him up fully, slowly and gently you drag him behind you as he follows closely. You sit him down on the sofa. "Do not move an inch. Do you understand me?" You tell him. "Y-yes _____!" He says back immediately staying as still as possible trying to please you.

You begin to strip in front of him. Watching his eyes look you up and down turns his face blood red. He starts to quietly whimper and you can see his cock starting to get harder and harder.

All your clothes are on the floor, you both are completely naked. Your standing over him as he sits still on the sofa making sure to not disobey you.

"You can talk you know, I only said not to move." As you lean in as if you were about to give him a kiss.

"S-sorry _____!!! Your just so- so beautiful I'm flustered..." he says as he twitches his fingers while continuing to look you up and down.

You notice his fingers are moving. You smirk, as this is what you have been hoping for. "What did I tell you about moving puppy?" You say sinisterly.

He jumps up in fear straightening himself out. Making sure to be completely still this time. "S-sorry _____!! I- I didn't mean to-".

You cut him off and grab his chin and pulling his lips inches away from yours. "No excuses Yoosung, your going to have to be punished. Touch yourself for me." You say while smirking.

He looks excited, he immediately begins your commands. He slowly takes his hand and places it on his cock, slowly starting to rub his length up and down, looking at you to see your reaction. You kiss him gently. "That's a good boy Yoosung, moan for me." You tell him softly while gently pulling on his leash and looking down at his cock. Watching him pleasure himself to you is extremely attractive. You can't help but get wet.

"Y-yes _____." He says softly with a hint of lust in his voice. His starts to go a bit faster, looking at you for your reaction, making sure this is okay. You just smirk at him with greed in your eyes, letting him know it's okay. He begins to moan softly. "Oh... oh f-fuck _____..." he begins to go faster and his breath gets heavier. "Oh f-fuck! Fuck _____!"

You like where this is going. But you can't just let him cum yet, you have other plans.

He continues faster. "Oh! Oh _____!! F-f-fuck!!!" He stutters, his breathing is uneven, his breath is heavy; he is going to cum soon.