Prologue : Host Club?

"Did you get to pick a club yet Miss Omori?" Sano-san the class rep asked me.

I shook my head. "I haven't decided yet. Do you recommend any clubs?" I ask.

She thinks for a moment. "Mmmm. There are many clubs. But the most popular clubs to join are the Flower Club, Arts and Crafts Club, Sewing Club and Literature Club." She listed.

I think about the options given to me, "They all sound interesting. I might check them all out." I decide as I stand up. "I have a free period next, so I'm going to check them out."

"Okay, don't forget to tell me once you do. You're the only one who hasn't decided on one." She reminds me.

The bell rings and I head out to the office for the list of clubs at the school and room numbers.

**

I sigh as I sit down on a bench. There wasn't anything particularly interesting in the clubs. I went through almost half of them and they were all boring.

Unfortunately my father's idea of enrolling me in the school did not spark my interest. I'd rather be home schooled like before. But for the good of the Omori Group, I have to get acquaintanced with the other students.

Plus there was just something off the way all the students acted. Like everyone would treat you differently according to what Group you were apart of. I guess that's how rich kids acted.

The school itself was gorgeous. I've grown quiet fond of the fountain but the statue could use some work. I stood up to stretch, time to start looking again. I walked behind the hedges to see a white rose, the only one out of all of the red roses. It was really beautiful.

Just as I was admiring the roses, I heard splashes coming from the fountain. Someone playing in the fountain? No way. I peaked through the hedges of roses to see someone throwing books and a bag into the fountain.

What is she doing?

I ran out from the hedges. "What are you doing?" I asked.

She froze for a second, and ran off. I tried to look for her, maybe she was having a stressful day. But can't just throw things into the fountain like that.

**

In the end, I never found her. I sighed looking out the window at the pond. There were two guys in the pond looking for stuff.

"Was that her stuff?" I asked myself unconsciously

"Yes." A man walked up to me. "Excuse me for interrupting but, do you possibly know who did this?" He asked.

His presence seemed intimidating, but i managed to talk to him normally. He had short black hair, definitely brushed to perfection and round oval glasses. He had brown eyes and his uniform in top condition.

"Yes. She had long straight red hair, although I did not see her face. I'm sorry." I managed to say.

"I see. May you spare a moment of your time Miss?" He asked, gentlemen-like.

"Omori. Miyuki Omori. Nice to meet you. And Yes, you may." I asked.

"Otori Kyouya. Nice to meet you as well."

**

Haruhi's POV

Why would she request me?

"Although, to make Tamaki-sama go to all the trouble of picking up your grimy bag for you.. you really don't know your own place, do you?

Tamaki-sama is only paying you any attention because your upbringing was so unusual. Don't go getting any ideas as to why he's doting on you."

"So what you mean is...