-𝓑𝓮𝓷 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓼-

Ben is kind of hard to understand. For me he is for you,? I'm not so sure, so I'll just tell you about him. Bens adoptive parents are Dabi and Hawks his biological parent are Lucifer Sey Luis and Diamond Kayl San-Luis. No Lucifer is not the Lucifer your thinking of. Yes, he may be a demon but it's not him. He's b l u e. So Ben had a very abusive childhood with his father. Lucifer meant no real harm but he didn't know how to handle the situation. So Bens mother had left the demon realm and had gotten killed, she didn't return. After that Ben had been locked up in a cell not seeing any demon or human for 12 years he's 13 but in demons years he's 182. The blue hair is from his father and mother, the purple and darkness of his hair is from his mother, markings his mother, eyes his father. Ben is a prince demon so he was watched a lot till he made the decision to go to our human realm or well anime realm. He has one sibling who changed their name from Bella to Samantha and now Stacey she changed her looks with her names to. When she was Bella she dyed her hair blonde, Samantha was silver and for Stacey she let her natural hair show. Staceys full name is Stacey Chen Luis. Back to Ben. You see Ben has these weird dangerous stages, if one is activated at least one person will be found dead. His stages are defense, protection, love, confusion, stress and pure anger/annoyance. When they are turned on he glows sometimes silver sometimes a light like the sun. Confusing, or no? It is certainly confusing for me. After taking form of part human Ben now has this sort of "charm" according to Faith he looks cuter when he cocks/tilts his head to the side and frowns/smile/grins. I really don't get it like come one he's just smiling. I'll never understand girls I'm a daddy's boy.