-𝓐𝓼𝓱 𝓕𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓮-

I want to tell you about my father. It hurts to say something about him near my mom so I'm outside "playing soccer" with Jackson. Right now Jackson is uhm.... Trying to climb a treee at the moment. My fathers name is Ash Ray Fukimage. His parents are Tokoyami Fukimage and Tsuyu Fukimage. They always say he's worthless and a mistake it really angered my mother to where she tried to tear them limb from limb. His sibling is Abistoss Laty Fukimage. Their favorite and personally it seemed my dad hates until I guess he got jealous when his younger brother went to my mom. My father is really amazing he may be crazy but he likes to sing it might be off tune but I sing along. I'm really a daddy's boy. It's weird finding out where him and his brother got their eyes and hair from since their parents don't have their eyes and hair and their not animals. Unless their quirk is included. My father is part wolf and Abistoss, he's normal but he can't tule travel and speed time so he's 5 I should be 1 but... time sped up. You know. My  father does have some anger issues it annoyed my mom but she still loved him and didn't try to push him away when wanted hugs or wanted to be in her lap. How I was born well if your old enough you should know and my parents were playing truth or dare with each other. He decided to try and get well |smexy|. My moms demon recorded the whole darn thing and showed Mineta. Mineta had tried to uhm do bad stuff to my mom afterwards like when I said bad stuff I mean what my dad did that night. Yea that. My father died saving my mother from a bullet even though my mom wouldn't have died since she had her demons around to protect her. But family comes first sacrifices are made every now and then. She hates herself for that day. My father is know to get jealous easily when one of my mom demons flirts with her or gets close to her. It's weird he knows she'd never leave him for her friends. Like chill man. Ash would always go crazy after eating goldfish, nobody knows why. He had a shadow quirk like his dad but instead of some thing like dark shadow, it was a literal shadow he could use as a shield and to go through walls and fly. He could become the shadow, but it made no difference to my mom she can get through his shield to him and get out if he tries to trap her for himself. My dad was very protective when my moms human came by he did everything in his will power to make my mother stay. When she was forced into the human realm he forced her demon Kai to make the portal so he can go after her kill her mom and bring her back. Nobody can calm my mom down besides Ash, my mom was silently screaming on the inside all my dad had to do was tell her it was ok and hug her or carry her to their bedroom. My dad is weird he's quite then he's not then he's quite. I used to think he wasn't my dad when I first saw him because of how eager he was to see him, I was overwhelmed so I cried for my mom. I can't forget the time when Flin told me when he brought her to their bedroom and wouldn't stop kissing her. I had gotten mental images, especially when I was told how I was made. I have to go for dinner I'll tell you later or tomorrow about my mom. See ya.