CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

When Alesha wakes up she didn't excessively move for fear the baby wakes up. And so the princess went inside the bathroom without knowing that the baby would wake up.

When the baby open her eyes and felt that the persons warm didn't felt it the baby cry loudly that all the sleeping maids and the sleepy guards wokeup without notice. All the maids and guards run to the princess room.

~Knock knock ~ there is a continuos knocking at the door and baby cries loudly because he doesn't see the person he is looking for. And the sleeping princess who is sleeping in the bathtub awakened by the childs cry and dress faster and shout loudly.

*bby im here don't cry* she yelled loudly

The baby still didn't hear the voice of the princess and continuously cried louder even the guards and the maids is contemplating wether to open the door or not.

When the guards are trying to open the door. Suddenly the princess came out from the bathroom and the child cries stop abruptly.

And raise his two pitiful hands towards the princess.

*your highness may we come in?* said the maid who is eager to enter because this is the most loudest cries she ever heard from the prince.

* alright and bring his clothes i'll bath the bby* says the princess who is now petting the child who is now is hiccuping.

When the guards is sure that her and his highness is okay they retreated and also the maids but then the baby shockingly call:

*mwommy~~huhuhu~~mwommy huhuhu...huwts* with a very teary eyed.

And all the maids and guards flinch. Some of them is shock even the nanny. They did not thought in their wildest dream the baby who is snobbish to the bone will talk. This is the first time even the nanny cries when she look at the baby she raise is now look like a child that cries if he wanted to and complain.

And the little ancestor called the villainess princess mommy.

*oh...is our bby hurts...mommy is sorry that bby cries. Let mommy kiss it to say goobye to hurty (muah)* well this isn't the first time he calls her mommy.

The first time is when i saw him listening to the maids talking bad about his origin, because of not having a mother and father figure. She knows that the baby understand it. So she confront the maids and fire them without pay. So after that i approach the baby and tell him he is love that he is important but contrary to his expectation the baby only giggled and called her:

~giggle~*mommy~~~mommy~~hehe~~you are my mommy bby is not parentless i have mommy and daddy~giggle~* with his sound of giggle she is shock to the bone even the head maid and the mommy is shock that all this time the baby sees her highness his mother and his highness his father despite of knowing the truth. The old nanny can't help but just let it happen.

Because she also didn't believe about the princess rumors. Now she understand why the little highness sometimes wants peep at her highness imperial palace before, so this is it.
She can't help but felt relieved.

CHAPTER 7

On the other side the prince still didn't ask his trusted aids about the princess. Because he is concentrate to his assignment. And now the emperor is restless because he never see the little ancestor and so he asked his assistant where is the bby.

And so the assistant go to the little prince palace but there is no little prince in the palace and ask the nanny who suddenly pass by.

*where is the little prince?* the assistane Ed ask

*Goodmorning grand assistant Ed, his highness is in the crown princess palace.* said the nanny

The assistant is bewildered and didn't ask anything and go back to the emperor and report.

*your majesty the little prince is in the crownprincess palace and is staying for half a year now.* said the assistant with an undeniably face

Even the emperor is bewildered, how come the little ancestor that doesn't like to converse in other people is in now in the crown princess palace.

*investigate* said by the emperor with a frown and call the crown prince.