Chapter 11

Chapter 11: And turns

irstly, I want to thank everyone who's reading this now and who votes my story

irstly, I want to thank everyone who's reading this now and who votes my story. Thanks a lot! This encouraged me to writing this chapter faster. I had this mega writer's block and #1 in peterquill tag, OMFG it made my day. I love you all!

As the kids noticed everyone kneel down to loki and his army, they understood the heroes were brainwashed. They're scared, confused, and shocked.

"Hey what should we do now? Mirio-sama?" Said uraraka.

"Should we go help them?" Suggested mina. A few of them agreed.

But the big 3 said suggested not to.

"But why? We're heroes right?"

"Yes but I can't risk you-"

There was a knock on the door.

The class 1-b was already here... So who could they be?

"Who can be that?" And others whispered among themselves.

"Who is it?" Called midoryia.

"It's us, umm...the other heroes...." Said a male voice.

"Other heroes?" Asked kirishima

"Gosh Peter they're kids. How will they understand? 'other heroes' that don't even make any sense!" Said a women.

"What else am I supposed to say? We're guardians of the galaxy? They don't even know us" said Peter.

"We should break this door down" said another male voice.

"Oh god Drax no" came another male voice.

"I am groot!" Came a baby voice.

The students were confused about the commotion outside.

"Hey kacchan go open the door, of something happens you can protect us!" Said midoryia.

"SHUT UP SCUM! what's with you? You're suggesting shit ideas the who fucking day!"

"But--"

"Hey bakubro go open the door, please. You are strong enough to protect us" whispered kirishima.

"Tch, ok shitty hair" said Bakugou and went towards the door. He

He opened the door, and blasted a small explosion through his plams to gain their attention.

"Finally thanks for-"

"Who are you and what do you want?" Glared bakugou.

"Whoa whoa calm down kid, we're your friends-"

The guy with red jacket was soon blown up by a huge explosion, soon the green girl took out her knife, the little racoon took out his guns and the green tattooed man took his small knives out.