Chapter 12 | The secret place

Aditya

" Shit I'm late " I quickly snoozed the alarm as it flashed " 9 :00am" , I am super late; how can i be late for a freaking date.

" What happened why are you panicking? " Dad's brows furrowed as he stood by the door, waiting for an answer.

" I have to go the office-", " On a Sunday? " He replied.

Is it a Sunday?, turns out it is . I can't think of a reason.

" Are you going out somewhere - maybe a date? " he arched his eyebrows. "How do you know? " I quickly started fixing my hair, the time was ticking.

" Oh you are your father's son, I was always late on dates too, your mom always took it as a bitter pill and used to say " I guess you will on time once I am on my death bed cause, I don't think you'll ever be on time -" he paused and with a teary voice he continued " Turned out she was right".

He took off his spectacles and wiped his tears, it made me sad; I made haste towards him and held his hands " Dad, I know I miss mom too but i am really getting late".

" So what are you waiting for go and remember to shave, otherwise she wouldn't kiss you". " Dad", " Okay I will say no more, now haste ".after he exited from the room I quickly hoped inside the shower, shaved real quick and dressed into a light blue t shirt with jeans and paired it with sneakers cause I'm really late, I quickly called the driver to pick me up as I clicked the elevator button.
When I started to walk towards the car, a familiar face stood nearby....... It was Selena......

Am I that late? , but no it's 9:30 am... She must be very punctual . I quickly reached in front of her, she looked gorgeous as ever; we matched surprisingly her light blue dress covered in blue peonies accentuated her curvy hips , I don't know why she always wore full sleeves but I have to credit the sweet heart neckline as her supple breasts peeked through it, holy hell she's too hot.
" Aditya, are you okay? " I came back to my senses. " Oh yeah, you look pretty " I quickly gave a peck on her cheek , it took her by surprise- she blushed..

" Am I late? "

" No, it's alright; actually I was thinking if we could walk".

" To where? "

" Just a few blocks I want to show you a place, come on".

" Okay" It feels a little fast but I'm excited.

We started to walk through two blocks but she seems to know the place well, I followed her until she stopped in front of a garden .

She firmly grasped my hand in hers ; a tint of pink glowed on my cheeks , my heart skipped a beat.

" We're close to it, just a few steps".i nodded my head in agreement.

A magnificent abandoned mughal palace in the shadows of tall banyan trees stood with a beautiful flower garden in front of it and old marble fountains that no longer work ; birds were chirping, butterflies fluttering over the dahlias and roses it seemed straight out of a movie background she still grasped my hand " So do you like it? " her black orbs met my deep brown orbs. I 'm speechless.

" How do you know this place?, there's no one here ". Both staring at each other.
" It used to be my grandfather's once ".

" Your grandfather owns this place ".i exclaimed.

" Used to own this but now it's owned by the resort behind this place ; the owner allows me to visit here, this place is used for weddings when I was younger dad and I tried to catch butterflies ". A wave of sadness hit her remembering something, I don't know I grasped her hand tight.

" Don't you do that anymore ".

" No, my parents died in a car crash when I was five " , tears dropped from her eyes, I brushed them aside keeping my hands on the either side of her cheeks.

" I'm sorry Selena, I must have been hard for you " .

" It was but I had Aunt May by my side after that".

Our foreheads touched each other's ; I could smell her perfume, the warmth of her soft skin I can feel her lowering heartbeat she looks so calm down.

" That's why I'm afraid to be inside cars and I can't be in closed places ".

I can't even imagine my life without my parents since the age of 5 , she's so brave .

" Who all know about this place? " , " Only you".

Damn this made my heart beat faster she trusts me .

" I don't know what is between us Aditya but whatever it is, I want to always stay like this" She brushed her lips on mine and took me in her embrace.

" Is this real or am I dreaming?" .

" It's real but don't be so cheesy the next time ; i'm lactose intolerant " we both chuckled.

" I guess if you weren't so cute".

" You know I'll accept that comment".

Her lips met mine again......

Life 's good.....