35

You always managed to sleep so soundly with Jimin next to you.

You let your mind wander to last night. After dinner, you'd gone up to his room where he'd prepared a bath for the two of you. You'd soaked in there and simply talked for what felt like hours. You'd then snuggled up and he'd fed you chocolate straight out of the box. He'd held you and planted sweet kisses on your head until you drifted off to sleep.

It was morning now and he was still asleep, allowing you to take in his ethereal features. You traced his eyes, his nose and then his plump lips with your fingers. He stirred in his sleep, tightening his grip around your waist. Your heart swelled with joy at the simple action. You hadn't realized just how much you'd grown accustomed to his reassuring presence beside you. You moved closer, nuzzling his neck and planting a soft kiss there.

You felt a low hum vibrate against the top of your head and Jimin's pulse quickened beneath your lips. You applied more pressure, gently sucking on the skin there. He shuddered, drawing you even closer to him.

"Y/n," he sighed, grinding his hips into you. Your hand slipped under his shirt, caressing the defined contours of his chest and abdomen. His breath hitched when your hand dipped below the waistband of his silk pyjamas. You found his member, relishing how it hardened and grew in your grasp.

"Fuck," he groaned seductively, lowering his pants so you could have better access. You stroked him gently before moving to settle between his legs. His stunned blissed-out expression urged you on. You cupped his balls and lightly squeezed, eliciting a hiss from him.
Your lips devoured his inner thighs, loving how he shook beneath you.

The anticipation was driving him wild, you could see it in his eyes. His glistening cock stood at attention, begging to be touched. You gripped the base of his shaft and kissed the tip, twirling your tongue there. He twitched against your tongue, releasing a bead of precum. A low, sexy moan filled the room when you hollowed your cheeks and took him in fully.

"Oh yes, just like that baby," he panted, running his fingers through your hair. You bobbed your head slowly, literally worshiping his cock with your mouth. You found the sensitive patch of nerves just below his balls and massaged the area causing him to jerk and curse loudly.

His head was tipped back and his mouth hung open in shock at the sensations your mouth and hands were creating. Soon, he was delirious with pleasure and begging to fuck you. However, you continued your ministrations, simply wishing to pleasure him and make him feel appreciated. It wasn't long before you felt tell-tale contractions beneath your hand. You caressed and applied gentle pressure to the spot that drove him crazy, effectively milking him. He gasped and when his release coated your throat, you swallowed, humming in satisfaction around him.

Speechless Jimin was a truly erotic sight.

When he had recovered, he pulled you on top of him.

"Shit Y/n," he breathed, gently kneading your ass. You were so turned on and sensitive that an involuntary moan slipped out.

"Hmmm, sounds like you need a bit of help baby," he cajoled while increasing the pressure of his palms against your peach.

"Joon," you whispered knowing today was his day.

"Say no more baby," he answered with a strange look on his face.

He then flipped you over, leapt off the bed, and bolted... right out the door????

You sat there momentarily puzzled by his actions. The feeling didn't last long though as your needy body soon reminded you of what it craved.

Your hand found your breast. You were so turned on, just a light pinch to your nipple sent shock waves of pleasure through you.

Your hand snaked lower, seeking the throbbing bundle of nerves between your legs.

"Stop right there Y/n," demanded a low deep voice.

You watched in utter bewilderment as a shirtless Namjoon sauntered towards you.

He stopped at the foot of the bed, piercing gaze sending a shudder through you.

"Strip, " he commanded.

Mouth agape, you obliged.

"That's better," he nodded, taking in your voluptuous body.

"Now continue," he smirked, folding his arms against his broad chest.

Kinky bastard.

You leaned back against the headboard, cupped your breasts and teased your nipples.

Let's see how long he can just stand there...

Giving him your most seductive look, you spread your legs and placed your fingers there, barely concealing yourself from him.

His eyebrow quirked up but he didn't move an inch.

"I'm not going to fuck you Y/n. I'm not even going to touch you," he drawled. Flashing you a dangerous look, he continued,

"but you will come twice before I let you out of this room..."