-Chapter un

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Natalie awoke to the sound of her alarm clock, sluggishly lifting her head, she noticed the time was 6am. Confused as to why she set it at that time then it hit her. She was hanging out with Loba today. She quickly put on a blue and orange t-shirt and a unsaturated blue hoodie, with a Nessie on it. You can't forget the Nessie! Along with black ripped jeans. And she put on a beanie by the door. It was still cold outside. She also pet her cat, Nikola. It was now 6:15am

Cupid(L): When are you coming beautiful. 

She calls everyone beautiful Natalie didn't know why but she didn't feel like questioning it.

Pikachu(N):Now leaving my house, where are we even going?

Wings(K):You guys are going somewhere and didn't think to invite me ):

Oh yeah, it's clear Kiari and Loba have feelings for each other, as in romantic feelings. I'm surprised neither of them have made a move yet. Though they flirt, a lot.

Caffeine(E):Yeah, why wasn't I invited >:(

Butterfly(O):how come I didn't know about this either. :I

Cupid(L):Because we're talking about studies.

Wings(K):oh, that sounds boring

Pikachu(N):Hey! I spend over 5 hours a day studying 

Caffeine(E):Do you count hours?

Pikachu(N):.....No?

Wings(K):why

Cupid(L):That is a good question, why do you count hours, Sparky?

Pikachu(N):Because. >:D

Pikachu(N):Im almost there, beautiful.

Cupid(L):why did you call me beautiful?

Pikachu(N):Why do you call everyone beautiful, Wolfy?

Wings(K):Sparky has a point.

Butterfly(O):This is true :}

Cupid(L):Because.

Natalie shoved her phone in her pocket, where did they even come up with the nickname sparky? She thought to herself muttering slightly. She remembered, She has to call Alexander Nox at some point today. It's about her latest project. She noticed Loba standing at a Café. Natalie pulled out her phone and went on Loba's contact. Just Loba's contact not the entire group chat.

Pikachu(N):Hang on there beautiful.

Cupid(L):Oh I see you now. You took ages! Seriously.

Natalie was confused by the sentence. Looking at her phone she noticed it was 6:45am. She took 30 minutes, She was internally scolding herself. She arrived and Loba greeted her by showing Natalie her new tattoo, it's a full sleeve wolf tattoo. She has another one close to her neck. The word Loba translates into She-Wolf in Spanish, or at least Natalie thinks it does, she knows French and a lot of English, not much Spanish, but.. this could have something to do with her wolf obsession. 

"I want to get a tattoo." Natalie said to Loba, smiling widely. Loba looked shocked about this especially because of Natalie's fear of needles. "They are quite expensive" Loba shared to Natalie, quite unhappy with herself that she ruined Natalies train of thought, now Natalie looked quite dissatisfied and her smile faded. "But I'm sure I could pay for one"Loba said, Natalie's smile suddenly reappeared "thank you!" Natalie said repeating herself a few times before giving Loba a heartfelt hug. "Sure thing Sparky"Loba replied before saying "what would you even get? "Ok I have three options; a Nessie,"Loba returned the statement with a quick nod before Sparky continued "Pikachu or a bolt of electric" Cupid suddenly replied with a quick, "you could easily pull off all of them" "Merci" Natalie replied, she also had a happy smile grow on her face.