13: The five babies

TAEHYUNG'S POV.

Jungkook already stopped and he cuddles me til I fell asleep.

I woke up alone in bed as I pout and looked around "he's not here? Where did he go?" I asked myself after I yawned and rubs my eyes using my fist.

"Kookie? Where are you Koo!" I said while jumping on the stairs with the blanket because his house has Aircon everywhere.

"Did he left without giving me morning kisses?" I asked myself and looked around, he might left a note.

"Princess! Princess you there!?" I heard someone on the door as I immediately ran towards the front door.

"Kookie where did you go?" I asked after I saw him outside with hoe and grass cutter.

"I fixed the garden since we will have kids then my dumbness.. I thought I left the door open, I've been waiting for you to wake up 20 minutes ago and I didn't brought my phone with me" he chuckled.

"Why didn't you woke me up so I can help you" I said as he just kissed my forehead.

"My princess doesn't need to work, you'll be taking care of the kids and I'll be taking care of you and the kids too" he said as I smiled.

"When are we going to the kids? I'm excited!" I said.

"Why so excited? It's just 10 am love, later 2 pm let's get them okay?" He said as I nodded.

"Come on! I'll cook so take a bath now!" I said.

"Love you can't cook, I hired a maid last night and he'll be here tomorrow morning so you don't need to worry about cooking and being stress with the kids" he said.

"Let's take a bath and I'll cook for us, come on" he said as I smiled.

2 PM

"Koo, the lady said they can't take care of the five kid.. can we get the five?" I asked and made a cute face because the kids look so cute and they looks so small.

"Love we c-- fine, just stop looking at me like that" he said as the five kids hugged my legs since they're small.

"So the lady said; This cute guy's name is Seokjin he's 8 years old and the eldest, this one is Yoongi 7 years old, namjoon is 6 years old and hoseok too, and.. Jimin? Jimin is 5 years old and The only girl" he said.

"You four will be the prince and Jimin will be the princess" Jungkook said as I looked at him.

"You said I'm the princess!" I said and hit him on his chest.

"Well not anymore Tae, we will be parents now with four prince and one princess so you will be my King" he said.

"Let's go to the park and let's eat ice cream?" Jungkook asked as they all nodded while smiling.

"Wyu aw my dadwy now? (you are my daddy now)" Jimin asked as I nodded and giggled on her cuteness.

"You're so cute" I said and kissed her cheek.

"I'm your daddy now so you can tell me your problem and what you want okay? You're free to talk to daddy Everytime you want" I said as she smiled and kissed my cheek as I kicked Kook's butt.

"Koo! She kissed my cheek!"I said and giggled as Jimin cupped my cheeks with his small hands and let me look at her.

"He kissed my nose!" I said almost jumping.

"Tae relax, she's just a kid and she can kiss you whenever she want" he chuckled.

"Dad I want to hold daddy Tae's hand!" Hoseok said and jump off Jungkook's arms and ran to me.

"Hey what the problem with daddy Kook?" I asked.

"Daddy Kook has no fun" he said giving me a begging look with his teary eyes.

"Hey don't cry, okay I'll scold daddy for being no fun" I said.

"Hey daddy Kook! You have no fun! You should have fun times with the kids!" I said as Jungkook just chuckled.

"Who wants ice cweam!?" Jimin yelled they all raised their hand except me and Koo since we're holding the kids.

"Okay let's go" Jungkook said as we went to the ice cream shop in the park.

But we end up.. Eating chocolate, cakes, doughnuts, sweets and candies and Jungkook payed for it.

"Okay let's stop eating those sweets and you might lose your teeth" Jungkook said putting the sweets away as we all looked at him and pout.

"But we still want to eat" I said as he looked at me in disbelief.

"Love you're my boyfriend here! You should be stopping the kids from eating sweets too much and you too or else.. Say goodbye to your teeth" he Said as I just pout with the kids.

"I'm so done with you Tae, fine eat it but don't blame me if you saw a cockroach on your mouth" he said and walked away as we all walked after him.

"I think I'm regretting getting these kids" he said to me as I stopped walking and glared at him.

"What do you mean regret? Then don't take them! I'll take them and bring it to my family's house and take care of them and let's break up if you can't take care of them a--" I yelled but he stopped me.

"Stop yelling, I'm sorry" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Argh! Don't say that again or I'll kick your face!" I said and carried Jimin and took Hobi's hand, while hobi has yoongi's hand and Yoongi keep avoiding seokjin's hand.

"Yah you two stop fighting!" I said to hoseok and Yoongi because they are fighting just to hold jimin's hand.

"But Minnie is mine" hoseok said giving me a cute pout.

"Minnie is mine!" Yoongi said and slapped Hoseok's hand on Jimin's hand.

"Babies.. okay Yoongi hold Minnie's hand here and hoseok will hold Minnie's other hand" I said as they smiled.

"No fighting okay?" I asked as they nodded and walked while we're at their back.

"Aren't they cute, Kook?" I asked Jungkook who's being slapped by Seokjin while he's giggling, while Namjoonie is playing with my hand.