Seduction (Mew/Saint)

**I've been super addicted to writing Crack ship one shots lately, I need to calm down. This is actually a side couple for the new Threesome one shot short story I'm going to be writing at some point between Bright/Win/Gulf called Starlight Underground. (starts to laugh nervously, don't hurt me...)**

**Small warning, this side story and the main one will be semi toxic, do not read on if you can not read things like that.**

**Before the One Shot I'm going to post pictures of the Characters that way you have a better image before beginning. If you would like to skip the pictures just scroll down. I hope you enjoy.**

~ Mew ~

~ Mew ~

~ Saint ~

~ Saint ~

**Mew's POV**

With Symphony No.9 by Beethoven playing in the background on blast through out my studio I was able to relax and forget the things that like to haunt me in my sleep. The paint that was drying on my fingers was beginning to peel away as I continued to gently run my fingers against my canvas. 

The smile...

The laugh...

They were both right but nothing could make them jump from my painting. It's just a memory, just a thing that I do to stay close. 

It's temporary...

Feeling agitated I Pick up the canvas and set it down on the table beside me before grabbing another to replace it. Dipping my fingers in the paint I shake my hand causing paint to splatter against the mesh in frustration. 

There will be no painting for the auction this week, I just can't bring myself to do it...

My hands don't seem to work the same as they use to. 

Starring at the now paint splattered canvas I feel the emptiness in me begin to spread. This is useless, I haven't been able to create or paint anything new in 5 years. 

Why do I keep trying to begin with?

I was about to grab this canvas and break it to throw it into the pile of crap like all the others when there was a soft tap against my door frame.