We've Got A Problem

Meanwhile, deep in the mines of ninjago, two snakes were working hard. One bent down and picked up a dull grey rock. When the other snake snake saw it, he asked, "Ok, what idiot put this in here?" Acidicus, asked, pulling out the rock. "Oh, that would be me," Responded Char. Acidicus shook his head, and then started the barrage of questions. "Let us review, shall we? We are stealing deep stone! Is this shiny?" Char looked at the rock, and responded, "No." "Valuable?" Char hung his head and again said, "No." "Gonna make the boss happy?" Acidicus asked finally, looking Char in the eye. "No," Char moaned miserably, crumpling to the floor. Acidicus helped the pyro viper up, saying as he did so, "Focus, Char. That's what you need. That," he continued, looking at Char, and a brain. Shh!!" He hissed, and the to waited for their mistress to approach. Aspherra slided over, greeting her lackeys, "Why, hello." Char began speaking, "Mistress Aspherra, you're back... here... early. Hope you had a nice journey. Acidicus stepped forward to give her the last scrap of deep stone "Here you are, mam. The last of the deep stone from the Royal Mine. There's nothing left." And then Char shot in giggling, "Yeah, 'cos it's all yours!" Aspherra grinned to hear that. "Yes, it is, very much mine. Finally!"

Aspherra: I've been bowing, I've been scraping, I've been lying like a rug. 

And for ten long years I've had to pay my dues.

But today I am escaping, for the last deep stone has been dug. 

It was waiting there, so how could I refuse?

I'm returning home a hero who's discovered mighty wealth, and what better wife could a Prince choose?

I'm the suitor who will suit him, bring the kingdom back to health, 

And I'll wear the crown, for how could I refuse?

Raise every glass and rouse every cheer!

 Praise that the reign of Aspherra is here! 

Master in charge of all that I see, All hail me!

And by marrying the prince I get all that I desire. 

Like a moat, an ermine coat and palace views. 

Even though he treats me coldly, it's a sign of inner fire. 

For inside he's thinking "How can I refuse?"

Acidicus, cringed, "Right, except for this one little problem, Boss." Aspherra turned around sharply and rebutted, "That's Princess Boss to you!" Acidicus stated nervously, "Right, and the king decided to marry him off to the princess of Ignacia next week." This was not what this coniving advisor wanted at all. She shouted, "What?! Making a decision without me? Who does he think he is? Char put his hand up, "Uh, the king?" "You simpering simpleton!" Aspherra raved. Char continued, not realizing it's a really bad idea. "Well, he is the king! he's got a crown, a scepter, and sits in his great big fancy chair... and those..." Aspherra screamed, "Silencio!"

Aspherra: No! I won't let go!

This peasant's daughter won't choose another because some reckless royal chose another beau! 

Ahh! It's... a... Temporary setback!

It's a momentary loss.

But conveniently my ego doesn't bruise.

And the moment that I get back, I will show them who's the boss.

You can bet your bullion, there'll be no "I do"'s.

Yes, suppose the boy goes missing. 

So the princess says "au revoir". 

Then I find him, bring him back, and make the news.

Then the king will be so grateful, that he'll pledge the heir to moi.

And I'll humbly tell him "How can I refuse?"

When our ceremony's over, I'll arise and take the throne.

And that nitwit Zane can kiss my shoes. 

For the kingdom and the castle will be mine and mine alone.

If the crown should fit then how can I refuse?

Aspherra, Char and Acidicus: So... get.. ready with the roses and stand by with the champagne.

When you've got a brilliant plan you never lose

Aspheera: Yes before the chapter closes. I'll be as big as Charlemagne.

It's a thankless job... but How can I refuse?

How can I refuse?