☆ Chapter 1☆

Today is the day.

           Thanks to my very good management skills and my exemplary CV, I'm now among the selected candidates for a position as an employee. I could not expect better than that, so I'm proud of myself. When I told my parents about it, they replied by saying that nothing was decided yet and that I should not lose sight of my goal: to be the best. My parents bet everything on me, they were disappointed with my brother Jaehyun who has been in prison for almost three years for robbery. Yes he shouldn't have done that but he tried everything but nothing worked. I have no desire to end up like Jaehyun, so I'm doing my best to fulfill my parents' dream- I mean my dream of course.. 

            It's six o'clock, I already woke up and took a shower. I never had a good style, I just wear my mom's clothes cause I never really went shopping, I never had the time or the money to. I just wear a black pant and an unironed shirt, I put my glasses on and wear my only pair of shoes still "wearable". I make my way out of the appartment where I live with my parents, if I get the job, I'll probably move out. I walk quickly and once arrived at the train station, I sit on the seat dedicated to me. For the moment, nobody else is there, which makes me feel better. I revise during three good hours and once arrived at the fabulous Seoul, I go directly towards the immense and beautiful building which I appertise easily. 'Kim Labels', here I am! 

Do people actually work here everyday? I ask myself in front of the huge front door

Do people actually work here everyday? I ask myself in front of the huge front door. As I walk in, I observe all the people from different nationalities, they all look so good, wear glamour clothes, I felt like it was a too 'fancy' place for me. A woman came to me and glanced at me for a second, she told me to follow her in the main waiting room, I nodded and followed her. When I found a place where to sit in the empty room, I looked at the others, all of them were looking good again, I felt uncomfortable cause I was the only 'not rich' one but what can I do about it? Ugh Jiwon, focus on what you're going to say to convince them that you're the person they need.. Yeah.

An hour later

"Park Jiwon?"  i hear the woman saying. I stand up and followed her again tofinally meet the person I'm having a job interview with. As soon as I came in and introduced myself, he was looking at me like if I came from a big war, I sit to face him, but he waved his hand to me to stand up. I execute immediately.

"Where are you from again?"

"I'm from Jeolla province Sir."

I was expecting him to ask me an intellectual question, but he said: "What's your skin care routine?"

"Sir.. I don't understand your question."

"Okay Jiwon. I will rephrase what I said; Do you care about your apparence?"

I had goosebumps, why is he talking about my apparence? What this has to do with the job interview? 

"No sir, I don-"

"Jiwon, I invite you to leave, you're in the wrong place."

"Please sir.. I still have many things to give and I can be the hardest worker in this company! I have a very good general culture, ask me any question and I will for sure respond! Give me a chance plea-" I begged

"I SAID LEAVE."