☆Chapter 3☆

(Listen to the song for a better reading moment ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪)

I'm finally back home. I wished I had stayed in Seoul more days, I unfortunately couldn't. I don't want anyone to be mad at me but I don't have the choice as my parents really want me to  get that job, I hope that everything will be okay  like Jaehyun said. 

As I enter the appartment, I see my mother. She doesn't even say hello, and just asks;

"Did you get it?"

"Get what?" I say innocently

"Are you kidding me Jiwon, did you get the job or not?"

"Oh um.. Actually I.." 

"You didn't.." She was disappointed and mad at me

"No I got the job haha! It was a joke of course! Me not getting the job? Nahh" I lied

"Congratulations daughter." She said, kinda relieved but still worried.

No hug no kiss, no affection showing from my mom, my father heard us from his room and shouted "CONGRATS" from his room, too lazy to come and see me.

I go straight to my room, 'WHAT DID I JUST DO ?! ' Ugh I really panicked, when my mom gets mad at someone she never forgives them, I know this very well and I know aswell that if I told her the truth, she'll yell at me and tell me how irresponsible it was of me to not care about myself, she'll say that she did everything for me and that I ended up in the worst way possible. As I don't want this to happen, I'm not going to tell her. But now I did the most stupid thing ever. 

I sit on my uncomfy bed, look at my moneybox, I saved this money for my next studio in Seoul where I planned to go when I get the job, but as I didn't get the job, what will I do with this money? I open the box and quickly count the money. I'm surprised when I realise the amount of money I saved in about to 5 years; TWO MILLION WONS (200 000 dollars). I can find a studio with this price and even buy it, won't that be a good idea? Jaehyun told me to meet people, so I'm gonna do this, but not here, in Seoul. That's the best idea I ever got, I mean I'm 23 and can't live eternally in my parents' home. However, it's getting pretty late, I know I still have to think about it a lot but I'm tired of planning everything, I want to live day to day without worrying for anything, that's why I'm officially taking my decision tomorrow, now I'll just dream about my future life.

The following day

I wake up and my decision is made; I pack up some of my stuff in my backpack, I don't take any clothes, just my money, some food and my phone that I don't use that much. I buy online a train ticket to Seoul and get ready to leave the house when my mother comes.

"Where do you think you're going Jiwon?"

"Uhh.. I'll start work tomorrow, I have to go or I'll miss my train."

"I don't believe you."

"But- mom.."

"You know what, I'll come to see you in Seoul without telling you, if I don't find you there or if anything unexpected happens, I'll be mad at you for the rest of your life."

"Yeahhh sure! You'll be the proudest mom, byebye~"

"Okay."

No goodbye no I'll miss you, just a dry 'Okay'.

'no..' I say while imagining what'll happen if she finds out about the real story. No, she won't. But what if she does? I have no idea what I'm gonna do but now starts the real  life.

While traveling, I look at my phone searching appartments or studios in Seoul. I easily find a perfect one for 1 million wons, I call the seller and use my negotiacting skills to convince him to sell the studio to me for 850 000 wons instead and it works. I mean, I am very good at manipulating people but I do it very rarely. 

When I arrive at my destination, I eat and then go meet the man with whom I arranged for the studio. He gives me a quick visist and I say to him that I'm ready to make this studio mine. He tells me to sign blah blah and I give him his money. Goodbye mister Hwang, I'm probably never gonna see you ever again. As he leaves the building, I immediately start cheering and jumping happily, I probably look dumb but who cares? I'm alone in this beautiful place that is for me, me and only me! Like, it's so~~~ pretty in here!! 

 As he leaves the building, I immediately start cheering and jumping happily, I probably look dumb but who cares? I'm alone in this beautiful place that is for me, me and only me! Like, it's so~~~ pretty in here!! 

It's such a cool place, everything feels so modern and cool, and NEW!!

I lay on the couch while looking at the beautiful moonlight from the window, my hands behind my head, 'ahhh' I sigh happily. Now I order (online again) all the foodstuffs I need for at least a month. The only thing that I still have to do is to have what we call 'friends'. I have no idea how to, I'm a pure introvert and have no experience in this type of things, but let's give it a try. I take my phone and search on the app store 'Meet new people', It gives me many apps and I download one called 'Yoohoo'; the concept is easy, I will be assigned random people in my age range and city with who I'll chat privately. When I enter the app, I'm asked to put some personnal informations; My name, my birth date, my city, and of course, my interests. I choose reading, cause it's the only thing that I have done among all of the others. Then they ask me to put a profile picture and a bio, 'Ugh' , I let out. As the profile photo is optionnal, I just choose to not put anything for it, and for the bio, I write this:

'Hello, My name's Park Jiwon and I'm a nerd from a South Korean province. Now that I'm living in Seoul, I need to have new friends so if you're interested send me a request and thanks.'

It could've been worse or better, but it's the only thing that I got. I mean I've been honest so I think people may like this. I put my phone away from me, enough of this for today. I have no TV but I don't usually watch it so I close my eyes while relaxing, still on the couch. As I slowely start sleeping, I hear a notification sound coming from my phone, 'What can this be?' I check it out and read:

'YOOHOO/ You have a new friend request! Open the app to accept or decline'