𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

다시 시작하다

future relies behind every door, so will you go out or lock it?

Yeh Shuhua's point of view

"Yeah I'm coming grandma!" I said as I finished fixing my hair. I dashed to the door where all of  them are all giddly and excited. Who can blame them though? It's May 2, 2018, the start of our new life, our dreams being fulfilled. We will definetely enjoy this new life with each other. Even if other dreams get destroyed on the way. 

All of us headed out with smiles on our faces while chatting with each other. This is a scene I want to see forever. Years of homesick and  training finally paid off, this is it.

We arrived at the destination, Cube Ent.

This is the company that gave us the chance to persuade our goals and dreams, so we owe it all to them. We've heard about the things Cube has done to their artists due to rumors and accusations. They do a bad job at promoting too. So we're just hoping that they do their best for our group and others to come. 

"We're here guys, let's hurry up so we can get to Music Bank in time." manager-nim said reminding us about  our debut stage that will happen later on. It's  quite early in the morning too, 9:27am to be exact. We walked through the halls to be greeted and congratulated by the staff that works there. Ofcourse being the mannered people that we are, we responded and bows and 'thank  yous' in chorus. 

After a while in the elevator, we reached the top floor where the boss' office is located. We stepped out of the elevator with smiles on our faces. Without knowing someone in the group is faking her smile. 

We walked for a bit and reached the CEO's  assistant outside his door. "You may all go in, the sajangnim is expecting you girls." she said nicely with a small smile on her lips. We gave her a slight bow before entering the CEO's office. "Oh your all here now, sit down." he nicely said, which is very very very weird for him. He was never this nice.

"First I would like to congratulate you all for finally debuting under our company after years and years of training." we thanked him and all that. But his demeanor changed. "Second, I would like to congratulate someone in the group for having a relationship with one of the boys in pentagon." we all looked at each other after he said that. But why is Jinjin-ah just looking at her lap? Isn't she curious? Well the answer came.

"Congratulations Soojin. Although it looked like you haven't told your members yet." he laughed evilly after his sentence. My eyes widened, tears threatening to fall and all eyes are on me. Except hers, of course. I feel dumb you know? All this time I was being fooled by the woman I protected, loved and cared for. "Is this a joke?" those words slip out of mouth unknowingly, searching for a hint that this isn't real.

But she just looked at me, tears streaming down her face. Is she that sad to lose her sidechick? "I'm sorry for the abrupt news, but someone had to tell you girls. I would hate for you to find out in the news." is he doing this on purpose for me to break up with Soojin? If that is the reason behind this, I wouldn't have told him.

"Well girls, you now have to get going because Music Bank won't wait for you. Fighting!" now he's acting nicely again. Of course we have manners, so we still gave him a bow before leaving. That was unreal. No it's just a nightmare. No Shuhua, wake up and accept that she doesn't really love you. I was too caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize we're already in the van.

As I finished battling with my thoughts, I looked around to see the members interrogating the woman I love. Well soon it'll only be loved. Screams are the only thing one could hear. 

My tears finally fell and sobs can be heard, but as I was in the very back they couldn't come and comfort me. But all I can hear are, 'Are you okay?' 'Hang in there, we'll talk later.' But I wasn't crying because of her. I was crying because I feel like they're my real family. Caring for me, defending me and things like that. Of course I'm still sad about the news that our damn CEO told us. But knowing the other girls stood by my side, comforted me a 100 percent.

We soon arrived at Music Bank and thank god I covered my puffy eyes and red nose with concealer and foundation. I know that for now, the show that I'm clingy towards Soojin, will start.

So like planned, I clinged to her. I wish this was the reality. What do I mean by this? That it's only us, no other person, just me and her. I hate how abrupt the news was earlier, it's like they didn't let me get ready. No, I'll never be ready to know I'm not the only one. 

I smile, but it's for the show. You can't trust anything you see right? I learned that too late. "Shuhua, let's go." she then protectively wrapped her arms on me. She's my pillar whenever me and Soojin would fight. She's a big part of my life.

"Thank you Miyeon unnie." 

No proofread cuz me too busy and lazy T-T 

anyways, I wanna make a gp999 oneshot book, anyone down?

always stay safe and take care xoxo