Part 35

Yena's POV

" Yah , why we need to go to my house ? " I asked the girls. Is there anything they keep secret from me? " Why? You don't like if we go to your house huh? " Eunbi unnie said to me. " It's not like that. It just I feel you guys acting weird today. " I replied to her. " Stop talking nonsense unnie. " Yujin said to me. " Yah, I'm not talking nonsense. I really think you guys weird. " I defend myself. " Stop talking and walk faster. " Sakura unnie said to both of us. " And Yena are you already told your mom that we want to go to your house? " Sakura unnie asked me. " Yes unnie , I already told her and she really happy that you guys come over. " I said to her. I know why my mom happy , it's all because my brother and father always busy at work and rarely eat with us. That's why she happy to have more people to eat with. " I glad she say that. I just don't want to bother your mom. " Sakura unnie said. " Aniya unnie , she really like if you guys come over to my house. " I replied to her.

After a few minutes walking finally we arrive at my house. " Omma , I'm back with my friends. " I said to my mom as I open the front door. " Welcome back. Hello girls, it's been a long time since I meet you. " My mom said to my friends. " Hello aunty. " Each of my friends replied to her. " Come in come in. " My mom said and make a way for the girls to come in. Me and my friends went to the living room and sit there while my mom went to the kitchen. I follow my mom to the kitchen to take some drinks. " Yah , call your friends to eat. " My mom said to me as I drink water. " Arrasso arrasso. " I said to my mom before went back to the living room. " Guys , my mom invite you guys to eat. " I said to them. The girls stand up and went to the dining table. " Omma , let's me help you. " I said to my mom and take the thing from her. All the girls also help me to serve the food. " Thanks girls foe helping me. Now let's we eat. " My mom said to all of us. " Yah , don't act like you guys first time here. " I said to my friends. All of us laugh because of my word.

After lunch , the girls went to my room. " Yah , why exactly the reason you guys come here ? " I asked my friends as I see they busy looking for an outfit. " Actually we come here because we want to take you somewhere ." Chaeyeon said to me . " Take me where??" I asked them. " We won't tell you now  , but you need to get ready and change your clothes. " Hitomi said to me.
'where actually they want to take me? ' I wonder in my mind. " Unnie , take this and change into it. " Hitomi give to me my blue dress. I take the dress from her and asked them. "Am I the only one who need to change?"  " Aniya , we all will change our clothes but you need to be the first one getting ready. " Eunbi unnie said to me. " Arrasso. " I said to them before went to bathroom to change my clothes. I went out from bathroom and walked towards my friends. " Okay perfect now , Chaeyeon it's your turn to make up her. " Eunbi unnie said to Chaeyeon. " Girls go and get ready now. " Eunbi said to the other. Some of the girl go to the nearest room to change their clothes.

" Yah , you really don't want to tell me anything??" I asked Chaeyeon as she fixing my makeup. " I won't tell you anything. Okay done "She said before put all the make up to where they belong. " I need to get ready now. Bye. " Chaeyeon said to me before went to the bathroom. I can see some of the girls already done. " Yah , I want to go downstairs. " I said to them. " Me too. " Chaewon said. Two of us went downstairs to the living room. " Where are you guys going wearing like this? " My mom asked us as we sit at the couch. " Aunty , we want to take Yena to the park. Can we aunty? " Chaewon asked my mom. " Of course you can , if you guys not come or asked her out , she will always be at her room and study. " My said  her. " That's why she is our top student aunty . " Chaewon replied to my mom. " That's true. I'm so proud of her. " My mom said. " Guys , don't act like I'm here. " I intrupted their conversation. " Why are you guys laughing? " I asked two of them because I confused why they laugh. " You look funny when you make that face. " Chaewon said to me and my mom agree with her words. " Hey , come on. I'm not making any face okay. " I said to her . " Arrasso arrasso. Mianhae. ". Chaewon said to me and hug me.

After a few minutes , the others girls coke down from my room. " Yah , why so late? Now we only have 30 minutes to go there. " Chaewon said to them, " Relax , I'm sure that we will arrive there before 5:45." Sakura unnie said to her. "Okay guys , let's go now. Aunty can we take your daughter out? I promise to sent her home before 8 pm" Eunbi unnie said to my mom ." Of course you can. I trust you all, don't worry just take her out." My mom replied to Eunbi unnie. " Omma , why did I think that you chase me out ?" I asked my mom ." It's not like that. i just don't want you to be in your room all day long. Atleast you can be happy when you go out with your friends." My mom said to me . "Arrasso omma, I will go now." I said to her before went out with my friends ."Bye bye aunty" Hyewon and the girls said to my mom. 

" Yah , where are we going ?" I asked the girls. "Just wait till we arrive there Yena." Sakura unnie said to me. We all walked towards the park , I wonder what actually they want to do. After a few minutes walking we reached at the park. " Yah ,we almost reach there. " I heard one of the girls calling someone. " Guys , we already here. Now tell me why you guys bring me here? "  I asked my friends but no one answer my question. " Seriously guys?  " I said to them. " Unnie , just wait for awhile and I'm sure you will surprise. " Yuri said to me. " Arrasso arrasso. " I replied to her. " Guys , let's go there. " Chaewon said and pointing to the other side of the park. " Yah ,so far and I'm wearing this dress while you guys wear a pants. " I whines. " Unnie , it's not that far. " Chaewon said to me and start walking. We all follow her to the place that she just pointed.

From a far , I see a group of boys waiting there. " Yah , isn't that The Boyz? " I asked Wonyoung. " Yes unnie. That's The Boyz." She replied to me and fixing my hair a bit. " What are they doing here? " I asked her  again. "Mollayo unnie. " Wonyoung replied to me. We continue walked towards The Boyz. " Yah ,why are we here?" I asked Chaeyeon. " I don't know unnie. Only Chaewon know about this." Chaeyeon answered my question. We  walked closer to the boys and I can see one of The Boyz member waiting at the middle but I can't see who. ' I think one of The Boyz member want to confess to my friends' I said to myself. Suddenly Chaewon pushed me to the middle infront of the member of The Boyz. " Yah , what are you doing? " I whisper-yelling at Chaewon. " Thanks me later." She said and wink at me. The person who standing in front of me turned his back and to my surprise the person is actually Changmin. I can see he holding a bouquet of flowers. ' what is actually happen here?' I wonder. " Yena- yah" I looked at Changmin who calling my name , he smiled at me as I looking at him.