001. Dementors

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Chapter one
Dementors

Elara Black was looking for her best friend Harry Potter, and she couldn't find the forehead scar boy anywhere, and she was getting really aggravated

Her red hair moved of her shoulder a bit when yelena motioned her to come a certain way. She compiled and followed to find her best friends in a cabin with Josie.

"Their you guys are, I've been looking all over" she said making Hermione scoot down. Elara stopped though when she noticed a sleeping man near the window. "Josie, you didn't tell my uncle Remus was going to be a professor at hogwarts" she said sitting down beside Josie.

Ron's eyes widen as he finally put the pieces together. "Well don't feel like your the only one Elara, she didn't tell me nor Maxine either" Hermione said crossing her arms over chest.

"It was going to he a surprise" she whispered, but turning her head to look at her father. His shoulders moved up and down to indicate that he was sleeping, while his eyes where shut tightly and hood was covered over his head.

Maxine started examining his face as she moved in closer and saw were Josie got her nose from, but one thing that amazed her, was his scars.

"Josie, why does he have scars on his face?" Maxine asked sitting back in her set. "Oh I can't say" Josie exclaimed, but someone came and opened the door, their stood Rue Granger with Aurora Malfoy by her side.

"Hello, Hermione you forgot this" rue said handing Hermione the piece of parchment. Hermione smiled at her sister before saying thank you quietly, her eyes turning to look a Josie's.

"Oh hi, Josie" rue said before turning away to walk back to her compartment with Aurora following closely behind her. Josie's face turned bright red as she looked down at her shoes before playing with the rings on her finger.

"Josie has a crush" Yelena said making Elara laugh loudly. Josie looked over at her friends before crossing her arms over her chest.

"Anyways, enough about Josie's confusion on her feelings, Harry, is it true you blew up your aunt" Yelena whispered yelled before leaning forward in front of harry.

"Yes he did, it was wicked" Maxine said, Ron nodding in agreement. "You can't be serious, Harry could have gotten expelled" Hermione said looking over at Maxine. "But he didn't Hermione, so it's fine and besides you have to admit, it was pretty funny" laughed Maxine as she looked over at the girls across of her who were laughing with her.