05

Catalina

I raise my middle finger to Dario "Aww my middlefinger likes you." I scrunch my nose.

Dario and Ricardo came to the cafe because I had to work today, and it's boring.

Like really boring.

And then they came in, and now it's a little less boring.

Just a little less.

"You're so fake, Barbie is jealous." I gasped and threw my towel at his face.

"Of my ass." I winked making the boys roll their eyes.

My attention went to the door when I heard the bell. A group of boys sat down at a table. "I'll be right back." I walk to the group of boys,

"What can I get you?"

"Your number would be fine" A boy looked at me from head to toe.

"Again, what can I get you?" I tilted my head, "Five waters" One boy answers for the rest. I wanted to walk to the bar when a boy stops me by holding my hand "And your number."

I lean forward,

"Breaking news, I don't care." I whispered in his ear.

"Go to hell." he snapped.

"Oh honey, where do you think I came from?" I winked before walking off.

Loser

I step behind the bar again, I sigh causing the boys to look up from their phones. "What?"

"Nothing" I shrugged. I put the five waters on my plateau and walk to the table. The boy who asks for my number looking at my ass.

"Are you going to behave or do I really have to drag you out?" I started to get annoyed by his behavior. He stood straight from his chair and came close to me, I stopped. Just because he's bigger than me doesn't make me scared.

"I didn't say anything, did I?" I sighed. "Get out"

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I just looked, I know you liked it." He grinned.

"Don't have to act with me baby." I stepped back and punched him in the face.

"Get the fuck out" I held my two fingers up "Baby" His hand went over his cheek as he glared at me. He wanted to take a step closer but Dario stood in front of me,

"She said get out, and I don't give two chances like she did" The boys all looked up at Dario and the boy. "Bro let's just go" One of the boys said. The boys walked out of the cafe.

Dario kept looking at the door until they're all gone. "Are you okay?" I nodded to Ricardo and went back behind the bar.

I'm glad the cafe is empty, otherwise it would have been a lot of drama here. Yet one more thing that pleases me. I looked at Dario who is still standing at the door "Dario they are gone, Sit down." He rolled his eyes and sat down again "He was looking at your ass." I shrugged,