First day

Jungwons bf is a complete made up person, his name is Milo.

Jungwons pov

Today is my first day of my new job, I'm super happy that I was excepted, the job pays very well since I'm the secretary for the boss and I've already met a lot of my coworkers.

I got up to see that my 'boyfriend', wasn't there, that's good hes probably out drinking somewhere.

Luckily when he gets back drunk I won't be here so he won't be able to hit me.

I went to take a shower and freshened up.

After I was done I got dressed, grabbed my things and headed out the door.

My boss said I didnt have to wear anything professional like a suit because sometimes it's very uncomfortable, but it of course has to be appropriate for work and today is pretty hot.

The boss does wear a suite though along with my other coworkers,  it's kinda weird but I'm happy I dont have to wear some tight uncomfortable hot suite.

What hes wearing

As I walk through the doors to the lobby, I feel a fresh breeze of the cool air from the a/c

I walked to the front desk to check in and show that I worked here.

Once I was done I went to the elevator
Which had 2 other people in it, sunoo, one of the directors of most projects and heesung the manager of his projects, yes their partners.

"Oh hey jungwon- today's the day you start working, I hope the boss won't be so hard on you", he told me smiling at me so I smiled back.

"I'll be fine, I can handle hard work", I said back to him.

"Dont worry hes not a stuck up cold hearted bastard hes sweet so you should be fine", heesung said patting me on my back.

"Thanks I'll see you guys around bye", I said waving at them then leaving.

My coworkers are very nice, this job might not be so hard.

As I stood in front of the bosses door I got more anxious and nervous.

"Here we go" I told myself.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Instead of an answer, the door opened , which surprised me a bit, I've actually never seen the boss before, I was just emailed instructions and rules, and when I got a tour of the building the boss was out doing business so I didnt get to see what he looks like.

So when the door opened, my breath was caught in my throat, he was breath takingly handsome.

"Oh you must be my secretary, nice to meet you, my name is Jay park", he said smiling at me and holding out his hand.