Betterrr

Guys I'm not really better but my mood is, I really wanted to still attend our last swim meet bc we were getting medals and bc some people(who alr signed up to be in it)ditched so they had to rearrange a lot of stuff and half our team was gone because they got sick.

So me being a team player and loyal I decided to still go.

I wanted to be in it til the end with the rest of the team and we did really well for first timers. I had took a bunch of pills when I woke up and before the game so I wouldn't feel as bad.

My sister got 2 1st place medals and a 3rd place medal.

I sadly got all 4th bc since it was a relay and I was swimming after a bunch of little ones they dragged me down a bit but I'm proud they faced their fears doing things like diving and swimming a 50.

Overall everything was really good but I instantly felt bad again after I got home and the dope wore off but it's fine at least I'm in my bed now.

This was THE LAST swim meet of our swim season and I'm sad about it because I really enjoy swimming now.

I first joined it because my sister was doing it but I ended up loving the sport I was once so afraid of since I hated the deep end but I'm fine with it now.

I even got over my fear of diving and met some really fun ppl.

I cherish every single one of them and support them for their hard work and effort these past 4 months.

We came really far having most of us as new swimmers and we were no match for the teams at first but the last 2 games was really good.

Overall I loved this experience and can't wait til the swim season starts again bc I will definitely sign up for it.

Love u guys stay safe and mask safe.❤️❤️❤️ also working on the chair still