Chapter 22: Jisoo...

Jisoo POV

I entered my house trying to be as calm as i could.

I took off my shoes silently then went upstairs to my room to take a quick shower.

I came out of the bathroom after putting on my clothes and sat on the bed, trying to rest a little because the pain was too much for me.

I layed down and closed my eyes, feeling sleepy, then drifted to my dreamland.

AFTER 2 HOURS

I flinched and woke up from my sleep after hearing my dad's yelling.

I sat up on the bed, all scared of what was going to happen nextly.

He entered my room after opening the door harshly which bumped into the wall hardly.

I flinched again by this sound and got up from the bed, shivering.

"So now you will sleep while your dad is working hard for you!!!".

He shouted and i closed my eyes tightly while gripping my sweatpant's fabric and so scared.

He came closer and grabbed my hair harshly making me cry in pain.

"Go right now and cook something for me otherwise you will be dead!!".

He shouted on my face and threw me on the floor harshly.

I got up quickly, still bearing the pain and went downstairs to cook for him.

I entered the kitchen then started to prepare the dinner for my dad while crying silently.

After sometimes, i finished to cook and went to him with the food in my hands.

He was sitting in the living room, i went to him and put the plate in front of him.

He stared at the food then me and back at the food.

Thanks to god, he did not say anything and started to eat, as i was about to go back to my room, he yelled.

"What kind on food is this?!".

I flinched and turned around to face him.

"D-dad what's wro-" he cut me off by throwing the plate on the floor which broke into pieces.

He got up and took out his belt before coming to me and starting to beat me.

I yelled and cried in pain but he did not care, i was just praying in my mind that someone could came and save me.

MEANWHILE

YN POV

After 1 hour and half, i finished to write the notes and went to my closet before taking out some normal clothes to go to Unnie's house...

(This is what i wore👇)