Chapter 26: Preparations.

TIME SKIP AFTER SOME DAYS

STILL AUTHOR POV

Now there was only one week left before Kook's birthday.

And there was some changings too like, Ha-rin and Ji-woo already knew about Jungkook not talking to YN, everything was already there for the decorations, just the rose petals were left and the cake.

Now it was week-end and YN was sitting on the couch alone, thinking deeply about the birthday, Jungkook and all.

It was her habit now to sit like that.

Jisoo looked at her state then an idea popped in her mind and ran to Ji-woo who was in the kitchen.

She called her "Eomma, eomma?" Ji-woo looked at her "Yes dear?"

"Eomma can me and YN go to buy our dress for Kook's birthday, maybe she will feel better because right now she is going in depression and it's not good for this age".

Ji-woo nodded.

"Of course you can, and please make her enjoy a lot so she can feel better, hmm?".

Jisoo smiled "Will you come too?".

Ji-woo's shook her head "No i already have a lot of dress' so no need to buy again".

Jisoo asked again "Are you sure?".

Ji-woo nodded then Jisoo too.

Then she went to YN who was in the livingroom.

"YN get up let's go to buy our dress for the party!".

YN looked at her then shook her head "No i'm f-".

Jisoo cut her off by dragging her toward upstairs.

"Now let's change come on!!".

Jisoo forced her to wear some clothes and she too wore.

Then they made their way out of the house toward the mall.

After sometime they arrived there and started to roam around the whole mall.

They visited at least 5 stores then found their perfect dresses and went back to their home.

They arrived at home and saw Taehyung sitting in the living room with Ji-woo.

"Oppa?" YN called him and he looked at her while smiling.

"My angel is back, here come and sit beside me!".

Taehyung lately tried to give YN a lot of attention so she could not feel lonely and depressed.

YN went beside him and sat down on the couch.

"So what did you buy, show me" Taehyung asked her.

She too smiled "I bought my dress for the birthday party, look".

She took out the dress from the bag then showed him and he went in wow.

"Wow this is amazing, you will look really beautiful in this dress!!".

She smiled widely at his brother's comment then asked.

"What will you wear, Oppa?" "A nice and beautiful tuexdo".

He smiled proudly and YN laughed at his cuteness.

They spent their time whilr talking and planning the final things, then Taehyung went back to his home.

Meanwhile Jungkook was sitting in his room, while looking at a photo on his phone's screen.

This picture was so deep and meaningful for Jungkook.