☁️confession☁️

"ok everyone thanks for tuning into the stream today! Goodbye!" Wilbur ended the stream he was just on. Lately he couldn't stream for more then half an hour because his mind had been clouded with thoughts of his friend Niki. He called Niki on Discord, but she didn't answer. Normally she answered within a few seconds.

The doorbell suddenly rang. No one usually visited Wilbur.  He headed towards the door and opened it, to his surprise Niki was waiting for him, a wide smile plastered across her face, automatically spreading to Wilbur's. He embraced the shorter blonde with a tight hug.

He had been dreaming of this moment all week, as he laid awake in his bed staring at the ceiling, wishing the Niki was next to him.

They hadn't seen eachother in a while, and Wilbur was eager yet nervous to confess his love to Niki.
He broke the hug and he and Niki went to the kitchen, where they had cereal and talked for a while, then Wilbur excused himself to go to the bathroom.

The stressed brunette paced around the bathroom, mentally screaming, and tugging at his hair. He took a deep breath and stared at himself in the mirror, pointing to his reflection. "Wilbur Soot, you can do this. Practically everyone falls for you, why should Niki be any different?" He adjusted his tampered hair and left the restroom, hoping he hadn't taken too long.
At his arrival, Niki grinned and began to resume chatting on the topic they had been discussing earlier but Wilbur brought up his hand to stop her.
"Hey Niki, I need to tell you something."
"Sure, anything." Niki replied in her lovely German voice (AN: please tell me someone gets the reference 😫)
As soon as Wilbur's eyes met with the blonde's rich dark irises, he felt a blush crawl across his face.
No Wilbur no she doesn't like you back
His inner voice said, begging for Wilbur to stop.
"NIKI IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!"
He said, before he stopped himself and shrugged it off.
Niki obviously was surprised, her face reddening but the moment.
Wilbur dug the bottom of his palm into his forehead, completely regretting the what he said.
Niki got up from her chair and walked towards Wilbur.
"Oh god now you're going to tell me that you don't like me back and-" the taller ranted, before being cut off by the shorter wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her lips against his, completely at ease.
After a few seconds, she pulled back and, staring into Wilbur's eyes, said,
"I'm in love with you too."

439 words!! <333333 I know this is a short chapter but still I hoped you liked it!! Byeeee