☁️proposal☁️

Wilbur sat on the swing, the ring in his pocket digging it into pocket. He and Niki were visiting a playground late at night with a few friends, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Jack.

Tommy was trying to climb up the slide, Ranboo and Tubbo were chatting whilst watching him, and Jack was trying to go swing his legs onto the monkey bars.

This was the night Wilbur planned to propose to Niki. They had been together for a few years now, and were extremely public about their relationship.

"Wilbur hold my hand, please?"
Will smiled softly and grabbed Niki's hand. They watched Tommy fall down the slide and giggled. He then cursed at the slide and flipped it off.
"Oh Will, look at the stars!" The shorter has just noticed the beautifully white-freckled sky above them. Wilbur gazed up along with his girlfriend- soon to be fiancée (hopefully).

"Niki, why would I need to look up at the stars when you're right here next to me?"
He cringed at the cheesy flirtation, while Niki giggled.
"Oh, Will."
She grabbed her boyfriend's hand tighter.
" Can we go lay down?" Niki pointed with her free hand to a patch of grass that was mean to the used as a soccer field, but no one was occupying it. Wilbur nodded as Jack fell of the monkey bars, making Tommy laugh hysterically.
The couple made their way over to the grassy area and later down, facing the night sky.

Wilbur stared at the darkened atmosphere for a few seconds, admiring it, but then moved his head to turn his admiration at to Niki.
A couple minutes later, Wilbur decided to ask her.

"Hey Niki?"
"Yeah, Will??"

Wilbur exhaled shakily, feeling the ring in his pocket. It had a light pink gem on it that he hadn't bothered to remember the name of. On the inside of the band was engraved the words,
It was always meant to be <3
Wilbur knew Niki would love it. He also knew she would ecstatically accept his proposal. But he was still insanely nervous, sweat falling from his forehead.

"Niki, will you marry me???"
The blonde in question slapped her hand over her most gasping, then laughing, eyes watering as she looked over at Wilbur.
"Of course!!!"
She grabbed his head with her hands, pulling him over to embrace the brunette in a kiss.

Tommy gazed over at the couple, annoyed. They were making quite the commotion, and he had no idea why. It appeared they were making out on the grass. He grabbed his phone and started recording it, chuckling, now very amused.

"Oi, Tubbo, Ranboo, Jack! Check out the lovebirds!!"

Wilbur broke the kiss reaching into his pocket.
"Wait, wait! I've got a ring for you!!" He pulled out the pink-stoned ring, presenting it to his fiancée. Niki gushed at the beautiful band.

"Wilbur!" She observed the writing on the inside as well.
"Oh, Will! 'It was always meant to be <3' I love it so much!!"
Niki slipped the ring on, then noticed that Tommy was filming her and her fiancé. She ran up to the camera and flaunted the ring.

"Hello, Tommy's fanbase!! I'm engaged to Wilbur Soot!!" She cheered, and Tommy laughed.

Wilbur was chuckling in the background. Then they got yelled at by the people living nearby because they were screaming at 1am.

~Timeskip to the next afternoon~
Wilbur got a call notification from Tommy. He accepted and automatically was greeted with the usual TommyInnit ecstatic yelling.
"Wilbur! The video I posted today with you and Niki making out or whatever, it already has like 4 million views!! Everyone wants a close up of the ring!!"
Wilbur giggled. "Niki's napping right now, but she'll probably go live with you in an hour or two. How does that sound?"

" Thank you so much, Wilbur Soot. This is going to get me so many subs!!" Tommy cheered, then hung up the phone.

Wilbur smiled secretly at the knowledge that the internet would go crazy over the quote he had engraved inside the ring.

681 words my people!! Kind of a shorter chapter but I hoped y'all liked it!!! <3