𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖜

Every warrior carries a trusted sword and shield: the sword for attack and slaughter; the shield for defense and safety. Two sides of the same coin used for battle and war with the goal of peace. 

RIA'S life has always been guided by fate. Her world is filled to the brim with tales of her past, though hidden from those around her by iron-clad walls. A long time ago, when her childhood innocence died at the hands of the person she loved most, she chose to protect those in need. Ria fights to end the suffering. 

What will happen when she falls for the man who chooses to fight at each turn? The man who wields his anger like a sword, cutting through the fragile peace? 

[female oc x erik lehnsherr]

I do not own X-Men or its characters/plots. I own Ria and all other original characters/plots. 

Images used in this story are found on google images unless credited otherwise. Credit goes to the creators. 

Cover by the amazing dyinggod

Warnings: death, violence, blood, sexual implications, depictions of emotional/physical abuse, mild use of explicit language, mild use of alcohol

Hello, readers!

I have been toying with this idea for a long time, and I've finally decided to post! Personally, over quarantine, I discovered that my nerdiness runs deeper than I thought and I watched all the X-Men movies, which led to an obsession with Magneto because damn. I'm really excited for this story, and I hope you enjoy reading it. 

First a few notes: 

1) my story is heavily based on myths. You don't need to know these myths, but for those who do, you may figure out a lot of my foreshadowing early, so keep an eye out and have fun trying to guess!

2) I realized a bit after I started writing that I took some major influence from some other media I have been exposed to. This includes but is not limited to: Doctor Who (which I love) and Xenoblade 2 (which I have never played and I don't really know how some ideas overlap, but they do)

3) be kind. I like the movies but haven't had a change to get engrossed in the comics, so I don't know everything. This is all my interpretation of both myth and the X-Men universe, and I'm happy with what came from it. Just enjoy the read and be kind :)

Enjoy the book, my readers! 

-L