Seth

Seth

22 Years Old

Aria and I haven't spoken in a few months.

Eight to be exact.

I felt torn apart constantly. I wasn't on top of my game. My clients could tell and it was fucking horrible. Her and I have run into one another a few times but quickly avoided one another. There was no way I could have a conversation with her without wanting to hold her body against mine. Knowing what it's like to have her, I don't want anyone else. Which is hilarious to me because out of all us Weaver kids, I was the only one to never want anything to tie me down. Yet here I am willing to turn my entire life upside down if she would just say she wanted to be with me too.

But she wouldn't.

She couldn't.

She was engaged to Josh.

And pregnant with his kid.

They're getting married tomorrow afternoon; I have the invite sitting in front of me at my table and I'm flipping it over and over in my hands.

I loved her.

I had to watch her marry another man.

Have another man's kid.

Spend the rest of her forever's with my exact opposite.

I don't say exact opposite lightly either. I'm tan, blonde hair, blue eyes, I work out and take care of myself. He's white as a ghost, black hair, dark eyes, probably have never seen the inside of a gym and sits at a desk all day. I sat there staring at the invite. A knock at my door quickly grabbed my attention. I pushed myself up from the table and walked to the door opening it right away.

"She's making a mistake." Aria's mom was standing at my door looking overly defeated. I nodded my head for her to come in, shutting the door behind her. She let out a sigh. "As her Mom I've told her this so many times but she's doing it because of the baby. I get that but it isn't a reason to marry someone you don't love." I shrugged my shoulders lightly. "She wasn't supposed to just settle and end up with him. There are plenty of amazing men out there that would help out a single mom. I hate that the two of you don't talk like you used to and nobody will tell me what happened!" My eyes snapped to hers. "Tell me what happened?"

"I'm in love with your daughter." She smiled.

"I know. Does she?" I shook my head.

"She's having his kid, and marrying him. I can't compete with that right now. She's marrying him tomorrow Mrs. B."

"I know." She pulled me into a hug. "We both need this." I nodded. "Are you coming tomorrow?" I nodded over to where my suit was laying out on the chair. "All black?" She laughed. "Appropriate." I shrugged with a small smile. "Save me a dance. Thanks for listening to me ramble on about this. I had to get it out and wasn't sure where to go." I nodded again. "She'll come to her senses." Just as fast as she came into the house she was gone.

I spent the night lying awake. The entire day on complete autopilot. Getting changed and driving to the venue I honestly don't even remember. I stood in the back of the room, looking like I haven't slept in weeks, because I really haven't. I watched Josh take his place up at the altar with four guys next to him. I watched the girls all walk down the aisle one by one. Then had to wipe away slipped tears when Aria came through the doors. The asshole waiting for her at the altar barely looked at her. She was a sight in white, and it became hard to breathe. She got up there and stood next to him, her eyes quickly searched the room finding mine and her smile grew but I could see the sadness there. Her swollen belly very present in that beautiful dress and I found myself wanted to just feel it.

Before I did something stupid I left the venue, before the 'I do' before the 'if anyone believes these two shouldn't' I left. I don't drink often so that was off the table, so I drove to my parents changed into motocross gear and took off for the woods. It was dark by the time I made it back to my truck, with 108 missed calls and double that texts. All from Aria's Mom, besides 1 call and 1 text from Aria.

Aria – Can you call me please.

She hadn't let a message but her Mom's spoke volumes.

Mrs. B. – THEY DIDN'T SAY I DO!

SHE WENT INTO LABOR

THIS IS YOUR SIGN

SETH WEAVER WHERE ARE YOU

THEY TOOK HER IN THE AMBULANCE

PLEASE BE AT THE HOSPITAL

MY GIRL NEEDS YOU

PLEASE SEE THESE MESSAGES OR CALLS

I only laughed because Mrs. B is horrible with phones. I pressed Aria's name and waited for the ringing to stop just like my heart did when I heard her say "Hey you."