5.Aunt Wu is right!

"Come on sweetheart!Tell me what you wanna know." Aunt Wu asked me .
"Oh,I don't know Aunt Wu.What about love?"I asked with excitment in my voice.

"My girl ,I see a great future for you.Don't worry!You 'll find true love soon."she reassured me.
"Really ?Tell me more .Please!!What about him?" my agony could be seen from miles away.

"Well,he is a great and powerful bender with strength.His past is troubled but you will help him figure it out.He will hate you and you will hate him but your hate will be defeated by your love.You will be different at everything but equals at the same time.Balance.".She stopped.

I wanted more.I needed to know more.And I was wondering...."Can you tell me more.Please Aunt Wu.I really want to know !!!" I almost begged her.

"Okay sweetheart.What do you want to know about him?"she asked softly."Simple things",I said,"Like the colour of his eyes ,if he loves me or if I've already met him!!"

"Well my dear girl,you do have met him but you haven't noticed him yet.Nor he has noticed you.And yes,he will love you more than his life and he will protect you by sacrificing himself.He will make you his Lady!His Queen!And his eyes are nothing special for me but for you the most wonderful colour on earth.Like the sun they're shining.".

I was looking at her in confusion.I thanked her and left only to find Aang and Sokka waiting for me ,eating something really strange."What did she tell you Kat?"Sokka asked me with joy."You know,stuff!"I answered and left to find a quiet place to think what she had told me.

Do I know anyone that I hate and he hates me back?Someone with sparkling golden eyes ?The only ones I hate are firebenders and I don't know many personally.Only Z...but NO WAY.I hate Zuko and I will always hate him.Imagine me with him.Just impossible.For him I'm just the water tribe peasant.For me he's the someone who is trying to capture my best friend.

*************
I woke up from my dream or to be more specific my memory.It was the same dream almost every night since Aang and Zuko came back from their trip to find the source of firebending.I still laugh when I remember the day that Zuko lost his bending.

After that ,it was time for Sokka to take a lifechanging trip with the Prince.They said they went for fishing but somehow I don't believe them.They are up to something.I can sense it.I just hope they're okay.
Wait! Did I just say they ?

No!!! I meant ;I hope my brother is okay .

Well I'm curently on a trip to Italy with my school so I may not be able to update for a while!!!
Hope you like the story so far!!!
Love,
~Katerina