Chapter 2: Feelings

-Beginning of time skip- We had just moved into the dorms a couple of weeks ago because of the USJ incident. U.A wanted to show everybody that we were going to be fine and better than ever, so they went around asking parents for permission to move into the dorms. Of course, everyone's parents agreed. Including mine. I heard that there were a couple of parents that did need some convincing. I thought it would be a great opportunity to be able to connect more with my classmates. -End of time skip-

It was a long day, and I had gotten into about 20 minutes of studying before I heard a knock at my door. It was pretty late, so I was hesitant to answer. I heard a muffled voice from the other side of the door. 

"Hey, uh...are you in there?" The voice said.

"I know it's a little late but...would you mind if I came in just for a sec? I kind of...need some advice."

I stayed silent but walked towards the door.

"You in there?"

I opened the door hesitantly to find Kaminarri on the other side of the door. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey Kaminari," I said.

"Oh, hey! You are here. How are you doing? I haven't seen you all day." He said.

I looked over to my desk full of books and sighed. Watching my actions, he understood what I was doing.

"Ohh, judging by the books scattered all over the place, you were studying, huh?"

"Yep" I responded.

I gestured my hand, inviting him in. He began walking into my room, and I closed the door behind him.

"Well aren't you a smart little cookie? Staying up all night doing school work...not my thing. But I definitely applaud you for it." He said.

"Thanks," I smiled cheerily.

Kaminari always brought a different vibe to the room. A good one. A kind one. 

"Soo, what's up?" I asked.

Kaminari sighed.

"Okay well, I won't be long or anything because I know it's totally late and you all usually go to bed sort of early like a bunch'a geezers. But uhm..." He hesitated then sighed.\

"How do I even ask this?"

I began to worry. Thinking it was something serious. I've always seen Kaminari as the 'class clown' type of person, but ever since the café, he's been a lot more open about how he's feeling. Not that it's a bad thing. I like it when people trust me enough to talk to me about things. It makes me feel useful and appreciated.

"Okay well..." he continued. 

I could tell he was nervous. But I asked, just in case my assumption was off. 

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Huh? No, I'm not nervous at all!"

"Are you sure?" I asked once more.

"I swear. I think maybe I'm just..."

"You're sparking a bit," I chuckled.

"Hm? Oh, oops. He smiled nervously. 

"Okay, I might be a little, tiny bit nervous...but don't like, tell anyone that." He sighed.

"I don't need blasty making fun of me.." his smile faded and bit, as well as his voice.

Seeing this, I reassured him saying:

"Don't worry, this is our little secret" I said jokingly, with my finger up to my lip, signaling a ~hush~