Chapter 11

"Y/N?"

You didn't look up, there was an assignment you wanted to finish as early as possible, as the next few days would be too crammed for time to complete it. "Yeah?"

"When you were, you know, er...drunk...," Jisoo hesitated.

Hearing this, your head snapped up and you stopped typing. "When I was drunk, what?" You tried to look calm, but inside you were nervous, hoping that you hadn't said anything stupid or revealed your feelings.

"When you were drunk, you said that you were in love with someone! Who is it? I can help you chase them!" 

"No...that won't work. She likes somebody else." You started working on your assignment again.

Jisoo shook your shoulders and made you face her. "At least tell me who she is!"

You shook your head, and removed her hands from your shoulders. "I can't...," She pouted. You sighed and looked up. "You really want to know?" She nodded. You took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll tell you. Jisoo, it's you. I like you."

She froze, and you knew what she was going to say next. "Y/N...I...,"

You gave her a small smile. "It's okay. I know you like Hyejin, not me. You don't need to pressure yourself. Just reject me, it'll help me move on."

"No, you got it wrong! I moved on from Hyejin, so for right now, I don't really like anyone. I can give you your answer one day! Maybe, I will fall in love with you too!"

You chuckled. "Maybe."

________________________________________________________________________________

"I've been trying to be charming since she said she would think about, last Saturday I baked her cookies, and yesterday I made her breakfast in bed." You were talking to Jennie at the cafe, while picking at your nails.

Jennie's mouth formed a small 'o' as she raised her eyebrows. "Hmm. Y/N, you're acting like you're already a married couple."

You immediately turned to her and your eyebrows shot to the ceiling. "What?! Do you think that made her uncomfortable?"

She laughed. "Y/N, you don't need to panic. You ought to look in the mirror, your expression is priceless!"

You groaned. "Jennie...but really, do you think she felt uncomfortable?"

Jennie shrugged. "Who knows? She could feel flustered, she could feel happy, she could feel awkward. Only she knows, nobody else."

"Should I continue doing this?"

"Uh...maybe no? If you start dating her, will you continue this? Or not?" 

You scratched your nape. "If she wants...,"

Jennie pat your shoulder. "Good luck, my friend."

"Yeah...good luck Y/N." You joked, and pat your shoulder as well.

A/N: Shortest chapter ever...sorry it took me so long to update, writer's block.