The confusion begins

You stood outside the classroom, silently sobbing, you felt so overwhelmed.. what on earth was happening? How did you go from one minute being at a crappy dance with your group, to nearly being murdered, then that murderer takes what? Pity on you? and helps you hunt down the group who abandoned you and you had just given them away to the murderer-

Wait..

You had just given them to the killer..

You had just allowed that to happen.

The realisation of your actions had just hit you, actually setting in..You hadn't helped them. In a fit of blazing rage, you didn't stop the killer. The thought began to shake your frame. You raised a hand to you mouth as your eyes widened, hardly able to breathe.

Had you really done that? You didn't mean to, you were just so angry and the audacity of them swarmed you head and muddled your sense, how could you have done that?

Your knees finally gave out and you dropped to the floor sobbing, sound now audible.
"How could I allow this to happen?" you asked yourself."Bold of you to assume you could've stopped me" a voice giggles. You whip your head around and come face to face with the golden mask."Why are you crying lovely?" he asked, mild concern evident in his voice. You kept sobbing, unable to talk.

Without warning, he too sank to the floor and pulled you to his chest, shushing and cooing you. You wanted to run, kick and scream, but in that moment, you were too tired; you felt too frail and in need of comfort, you didn't care where it can from, it was clear that the masked man could see that too, so instead you curled into him.

"It's not your fault." he whispered, that almost made you laugh, how couldn't this be your fault? You could've stopped it but you didn't

"I-I could've s-stopped you" You stammered like a fool, he bursted out in a fit of laughter at this.
"What?!" You shouted, embarrassment evident on your face.
"It's funny that you think you could've stopped me." He snickers, taking a slither of the guilt away. "They not dead anyways, just very hurt.." he murmured, unsatisfied. It surprisingly made me feel a lot better, not completely but enough to stop crying. "So they're still alive?" I said, rushed with hope. "Unfortunately" he replied, averting his eyes from mine.

"Anyways love, i thought you wanted them dead?" He questioned, gently rubbing his calloused thumb against my cheek. "No! of course i don't! Wait i do, No! ugh i don't know" i confessed, confused. They were horrible people but did i really want them dead? "I wouldn't feel bad anyway, i know what their parents were like, i can only imagine what they were like" He scoffed, interrupting my thoughts and adding another question i needed answering later, The masked man knew their parents?

Suddenly, at the end of the corridor, you heard rushed footsteps and more shouting. "CJ! We've gotta go before the cops get here what's taking your sorry ass so long?!" A feline voice shouted from the end of the corridor. We both looked round to see a woman. She was around 6ft and also wearing a skull mask, except hers was gold. She paced towards us and caught sight of me trembling in the mans arms, CJ was it?

"Uh CJ, ya missed one or what?" she sneered, amusement laced her silk voice. "I'm not killing this one Mon" He replied, taking my face in his largish hand and turning it towards the woman. "Look at them" He mused. She tilted her head and giggled. "Your right, she is cute" She said, and CJ hummed in agreement.

She sighed and checked her watch. "Fine Fine, If we get in trouble CJ i'm blaming you" she pointed a finger accusingly at CJ. He stood up, his arm supporting my waist. "Yeah yeah" he huffed. "Todd! Come take care of this please" She shouted. A figure suddenly stood behind me and CJ, he was impossibly large and also had a silver mask.I was circled by the three tall figures, feeling somewhat small. I turned my head back to the woman: "What do you me-" before i could finish my sentence, something hard and fast hit the back of my head, causing me to loose my consciousness, then everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hi Guys! i'm so sorry for how long this has taken, schools starting back up for me soon and i've been getting ready for it, thank you for being so patient though <33