1. Taken

Nora-----------------^^^^^

(Nora's Pov)

Today is my first day at school and let's just say I'm not looking forward to it. Not to be cocky or anything because I'm not that kind of person but everywhere I go guys stare at me and girls either glare at me or want to be my friend. I was in the popular group at my old school and yeah.

As its is my first day and I want to make a good first impression I decided to dress nice. My flowery green and red mid thigh dress with some navy blue converses will do just fine. I let my golden blonde wavy hair down so it flowed to my waist and then did my makeup. I don't put to much on like a slut or a bimbo. A little bit of eyeliner, mascara and nude lip stick is all I need.

I ran down stair to find my mum doing the dishes and my dad sitting at the table reading the paper.
"Morning guys,"I said grabbing an apple and my school bag.
"Morning darling,"my mum replied joyfully,"you look beautiful today".
"Cheers mum but I have to go because otherwise I will be late for school,"opening the door and jumping into my silver poche.

As I arrived at school I got stares from everyone, and I mean everyone. Getting out of the car I made my way to the front office to pick up my schedule, however I didn't make it without wolf whistles coming from all directions.
As I walked into the office a pretty middle aged lady looked up and smiled before saying "Why hello there, my name is Dorothy love and you must be.......Nora Green I presume".
"Hiya and yes I'm Nora green. Please may I have my schedule".I said in a small but confident voice.
"Oh, yes yes of course you can", she replied whist shuffling through some papers.
"Thank you" I said when she finally found them.

I found my locker and shoved my things in there when suddenly a brunet headed girl came up to me and smiled.
"Hey you must be new here. Well of course you new here I mean I've never seen you before and I now everyone in the school. oh sorry", she apologist," I'm rambling again."
"That's ok, hey I'm Nora green and you are" I said.
"Oh yeah, I'm Anna hall. What do you have for your first class?""um.....i have English with Mr.Carter first".
"Thank god so have I" she grinned and so did I. We made our way to class and realized that we were 10 minutes late.
"You will love this class, we have the hottest teacher In the world apart from the head master of course but he is my brother so........and everyone wants him"she sighed then whispered" even the mated girls," and then winked at me." How did you now?"I whispered back in shock. I have never met another wolf who could detect a wolf but an alpha and she is not the alpha."well lets just say I have powers, only kidding when a new student comes our head teacher always looked to see is they are a wolf or not and I work for that head teacher so yeah I may have looked through some files",she giggled. As we walked in everyone stared at us and by us I mean me. I just smiled and kept my head held high. "Miss Green, the headmaster has sent me a message for you to miss your first lession and go and have a meeting with him."The teacher who I'm presuming was Mr. Carter explained.
Anna gave me a frowning face and continued into class. I however walked back out closing the door behind me.

As I was about to walk into the headmasters office I walked into a brick wall. Wait walls don't breath and they certainly don't create sparks flow through my body. I looked up to see the hottest man alive.
"You must be Nora, pleaser to meet you" he said in a husky voice. "Um hi" I replied not really shore what to do. My wolf Miley was screaming 'MATE MATE MATE MATE MATE MATE' in my head so I just blocked her out.
"Come in" he said nicely whilst guesting to his office. As I slowly walked in I heard the lock click and was suddenly pushed up to the wall and pinned there with his body. "MINE"he growled possessively.
"Oh shit," I covered my mouth before I could say anything else."YOU will not swear ever again, YOU will not ever disrespect me and not shall YOU disobey me, do you understand you are MINE"he then waited impatiently for an answer. "Well actually I don't understand because I will swear when I want also I can do what I want and I am not yours so yeah" I said in a confident but soft voice, to make things clear I smirked and kneed him where the sun don't shine then stepped around him as he dropped to the floor and walked out. Well tried to because I forgot the door was locked and the key was know where to be found. Then I noticed how quiet it was, I turned around only to have duck tape stocked over my mouth and then have my hands tied together behind my back.
OH SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT this is really bad. As I looked up I saw Mr.Walters smirking at me and then pick me up and carry me some where because by that time I had past out.