Three

I awoke in my bed, Mom standing over me with Raj and Tieval.

"What happened?" I groaned. Then it hit me; the figure, the blood, the vision, right. I felt chills crawl up my back and goosebumps covered my body. My body started to shake.

"I can't stay-" I said, scared for my life.

"Ray, what did you find in her mental health?" Mom asked, trying to be quiet. I shot up. "I'm not crazy!" I exclaimed. "I-There something here Mom, like a-a demon. It has blood dripping from its eyes, and it keeps telling me that Skylar is happy because it is, like,--"

Mom silenced me and looked at Raj. "We'll need to see her after school every day. She has a lot of progress to make if she wants to get over her friend's death." Raj said.

"Mom, please don't make me stay here." I said, "This place-it doesn't seem......right." I tried to say it with much calmness in my voice. Of course, my panicky tone probably was heard.

"We can pick her up after school, as Tieval goes to the same place she goes to. Then we get on with the counseling." Raj said, and for the first time I noticed that he had an Indian accent.

I frowned and furrowed my brow. "Excuse-" I began, but got silenced by Mom's glare.
Mom nodded wholeheartedly and smiled.

"Yes, please! What will it cost?" Mom asked.

"Nothing. We do these things for free. I work as a banker during the day." Raj grinned.
Right...

I looked at Mom who smiled, as if to hide her pain. I squinted at her, trying to read her expressions, but Mom was unreadable.

The three went downstairs, I was alone upstairs. I bundled up in my blankets, covering my head partially.

"Hear no evil." I said as I heard something creep up the stairs. My heart began to pump.

"See no evil." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Speak no evil." I closed my mouth and covered it with my hands. I was terrified of what was happening. Was I really going crazy?

Someone began to shake me. It was Mom. "Hey! It's time to go to school!" I looked at
the clock.

"It's five am, Mom, go back to sleep," I mumbled.

Mom laughed. "Get up, sweetie." I got up and Mom left, and I realized that when I closed my eyes last night, I must've fallen asleep. I got changed into a long-sleeved black shirt, pink hoodie, worn jeans, converse, and I put my dirty blond hair into a braid.

I wasn't very excited about school. Skylar had been one of my only friends, and it would be really lonely without her. I guess I couldn't accept she was really gone. I also couldn't accept that I was seeing things others couldn't, and that I was probably seen as crazy.

For breakfast I ate pancakes, and then put my lunch and book bag together. Mom walked downstairs and kissed my forehead.

"I don't know what you have been seeing, but it's all okay. I promise. We'll sort this all out. Raj and Tieval are going to help us, so you won't get the dreams and visions of Skylar anymore-"

I felt myself get really ticked off. "Is that what you think this is? That I can't get over Skylar? Mom, there is something SUPER-natural going on."

Mom shook her hair. "I don't believe in that stuff. Why should you?" I found myself silent. My word wasn't enough. What proof DID I have?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hi! So I guess that since this chapter shows how Alex's mom feels about ghosts and demons: I want to know what you think. Does the Supernatural exist? Please comment on what you think. No rude language please, I just want to know what you think. Once I get enough comments, I'll tell you all what I think.