05

Bakugou POV
After Deku rape me I fell unconscious. I woke up in my bed and my parents resting beside me. I try to sit up but then I fell a agony pain search threw my entire body. My mom wakes up and hugs me.

"Katsuki are you ok where are you hurt-" "Old hag I'm fine" "But-" I then hug her to reinsure her. "I promise I'm fine" Then I feel arms move around my waist. "I'm glad that your ok Kat" The old man says

So after a while of my parents explaining how I got back home. It turns out that the rapist brought me home and lied to my parents. He told them that he saw a suspicious guy following me and pulled me into the alleyway.

Then my damn rapist ran into to "help me" and found me unconscious and the suspicious guy undressing me. My rapist fought off the suspicious guy and brought me home.

I just really can't believe that my parents believed that the damn nerd. Like I know he can't fight and he's quirkless so how could he fight him off. The old hag just tells me to be great full that he "save me" even though he was the one who raped me ugh.
——————
It's been almost a year since the incident happen and  since that day he has disappeared. I should feel happy since he's gone but I don't. It's not like we had a good relationship and for god's sake he raped me.
——————
I was in my room doing some homework then as usual I start thinking about 'Zuzu' I'm actually starting to think I might have a problem. When I think about him I become emotional.

I get the urge to curl up into a ball and cry. When I do get theses urges I go into my closets and grab one of his hoodie Auntie Inko let me have and a stuffy he gave to me back when we were kids.

I get in bed and try to control my breathing. When this first started to happen I look it up and online it said it's a panic attack. I don't know why I have theses attacks. I have debated if I should tell my parents but I just don't know how the would react. What if they think something wrong with me.

I hear my door open and it's my mom.
"Mom" I call out to her. She takes a couple of steps forward only to see my shaken sweaty body. She rushes to me. "Katsuki what wrong"
"I-I miss h-him" I say stuttering. "Who do you miss Kat" "Z-zuzu" My mom then hugs me and rubs my back in till I fall asleep.
——————
I wake up to the the sound of my window being shut. I sit up and try scanning the room. Thinking it's was my mom who just closed the window I lay my head back into the pillow than I slowly start to close my eyes.

I feel the bed depend and arms rap around my waist. I turn around and snuggle up to a warm comfy chest. I inhale a familiar sent then open my eyes to see Zuzu . "Z-zuzu" I look up at him and looks taken back by my words. I call out his name again "Zuzu" I start to tear up a bit. "Yes baby" he says. "W-why didn't you answer me the first time" I then feel my eyes start to water.

"Oh my love I was just surprised I'm sorry" he says while wiping my tears. I then place my my plump lips on his. He turns the kiss then it's into a make out session. Zuzu bites my lip and I moan. We depend the kiss by our tongues fighting for dominance. We end the kiss by both of us panting.

After we both gain our breath Zuzu gets a closer to me and whispers in my ear. The last thing I can remember is Zuzu cuddling me before I black out.

Author-Chan here so this was a kinda sad and fluffy chapter. This time I did it a Bakugou pov and the next chapters will also be as well.
714 words