Start The Madness

Inside a warehouse we see Rias and her peerage, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, and some of class 1-A standing bruised and exhausted in front of a grimmized version of a gorgon.

Yang: What are we suppose to do, this thing's to fast for us to hit and it hits like a damn freight train.

Izuku: We have to think of something, if we don't......w-we'll die...

Issei: Like hell I am, when I still have my dream to complete.

Koneko: Can you forget about your stupid harem king dream for one second and focus on the damn enemy.

Issei just growled and began boosting building up his power. Blake and Yang rushed towards the Grimm to try and hit it but it quickly maneuvered and dodged their strikes before whipping them with it's tail sending them flying back. Todoroki tried to freeze it to stop it's movements, but it jumped over it. It then spun it's tail swatting away both Izuku and Bakugou who had jumped after it to try and intercept it. It clamped onto the ceiling and quickly slithered across it dodging a lightning bolt from Akeno and P.O.D from Rias.

Weiss used her glyphs to send ice shards at the Grimm, to which it responded by jumping off the ceiling, maneuvering around them and soon landed in front of her backhanding her into a wall. Dodging after hearing a gun shot it looked behind itself and glared at Ruby who had fired a sniper shot at it. It was about to launch at her but stopped when it heard Issei yell at it.

Issei: Stay away from a future member of my harem bitch.

Turning, the Grimm sees Issei rocketing towards it, his fist with the boost gear reeled back. Seconds later his fist made contact with it's face, but it had no effect against it shocking Issei and irritating the Grimm.

In response it swatted Issei's hand out of it's face grabbed him by his neck and shoved it's claw hand straight through his abdomen

Rias and her peerage(minus Koneko): ISSEI!!!

Koneko: *thoughts* Serves you right, dumbass

Seconds later it pulled it's claw out of the devil and tossed him towards the rest of the Union students. Opening it's mouth, it let out a sonic scream sending everyone flying into the wall behind them, injuring and stunning them. Slowly the Grimm slithered over to it's now downed prey, ready to kill them all. It raised it's now bloodied claw ready to bring it down on them. Everything was silent, until it was broken from the sound of a gun being fired. The Grimm let out a pained screech as it's shoulder was ripped open, shocking the Union students. A man dressed in all black appeared in front of the Grimm and kicked it sending it across the warehouse into a bunch of containers. When the figure landed the group got a good look at him.