Puppy Play

|Pixel definitely DID NOT WRITE THIS AH|(Reader is afab)
There Matt was, collar on neck, kneeling down and whimpering at your disposal. You were holding his leash in one hand, the other resting on the chair you sat in. You were Matt's mistress, and seeing him beg and whine was such a turn on to you.

All you could was think about rewarding your puppy with good head soon, since he was being such a good boy. You yanked his collar so he would be closer to you and spit in his mouth, while pulling down his skirt.
You got off of your chair on the ground to get on his level, and successfully took off his skirt, revealing his growing member.
You thrusted in a slow pace, letting it grow more and more until full size.
"You've been such a good puppy, for that I can reward you." You looked at him, grinning. Matt only blushed,
you quickened with your pace with the thrusting, now his member being at full size, 10 inches.

You started to lick the tip very slowly in circular motions, teasing your pet. You put Matt's member in your mouth now, a little more than the tip being in. You could feel the warmness at the top of your mouth, you could also hear him moaning softly already. You went farther down, now his member starting to reach the back of your throat, almost triggering your gag reflexes. You still kept going though, fastening your pace and now using your hands and mouth to pleasure Matt.

OH?