Chapter 7

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Cloudside Café CC » Chapter 7: Seventh cup of coffee

Cloudside Café Chapter 7: Seventh cup of coffee

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

07 The seventh cup of coffee

Jiang Ying thought for a while and tentatively said.

[Sunset Orange: Then I will invite you to dinner another day? 】

[See the mountain: No, I'm joking. 】

[See the mountain: Concentrate on work, don't get caught fishing again. 】

Jiang Ying put down the phone and let out a long sigh of relief.

Just as she took a stack of documents and started sorting it out, the person at the front desk called her and said that she had a courier.

Jiang Ying couldn't remember what he had sent to the company, so he walked over in confusion.

Xiao Wu at the front desk saw her, handed the things over, and said, "Sister Jiang Ying, what a beautiful flower! A boyfriend gave it?"

Facing the big bouquet of roses in his arms, Jiang Ying was completely dumbfounded, and quickly picked up the card on the flower and opened it.

[Let’s have dinner together on Friday night. --Fu Chen

Ps: Pulling black is an impolite behavior. 】

After scanning the two lines in a hurry, Jiang Ying cursed in a low voice, "Insane."

This difficult flower could only be stored at the front desk. Before leaving, Jiang Ying was not at ease, and approached Xiao Wu and whispered: "Don't tell me."

Xiao Wu nodded without knowing his heart.

Since the opponent is aggressive, there is no reason for Jiang Ying not to accept the move.

She released Fu Chen from the blacklist and sent out "OK, see or leave on Friday night."

The other party answered quickly, but Jiang Ying ignored him and focused on what he was doing.

In the past few days, Fu Chen often sent messages to her, Jiang Ying turned a blind eye to them, only confirmed the time and place of dinner on Friday, which was purely a social entertainment.

On Friday, when the bell rang at six o'clock, colleagues got up and left.

Jiang Ying carried the bag, but before going downstairs immediately, he went to the bathroom and used the mirror to touch up his makeup.

She usually wears light makeup at work, but today is different. The red eye shadow, the long eyeliner, the red lip glaze, and the blush are also heavier than usual.

Her facial features are delicate, she belongs to the light-faced line, and she rarely wears such a vibrant makeup.

A delicate and slightly aggressive makeup gives her a lot of confidence. After packing up the cosmetics, Jiang Ying re-tied the bow on the waistband of the dress, loosened his ponytail and shook his hair, and tied the hair band around his wrist.

After staring at herself in front of the mirror for a while, to make sure there was nothing wrong with her, she took a deep breath and walked out.

Fu Chen said he would come to pick her up, but Jiang Ying refused. After getting in the car, he set the navigation according to the location he sent, and Jiang Ying turned the steering wheel to the destination.