Chapter 15

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Cloudside Café CC » Chapter 15: Fifteenth cup of coffee

Cloudside Café Chapter 15: Fifteenth cup of coffee

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Jiang Yingceng got up and stood still, hurriedly said: "Here, there is a shopping mall nearby, let me buy a pair of new shoes."

Before Yun Xian could say anything, she stepped forward on her own, pulling the wound and had to stop.

Yunxian supported her and asked, "Can you go?"

Jiang Ying nodded vigorously: "I can hold on to such a stretch of road."

Yun Xian lent her his arm, and when he slowly walked to the mall, Jiang Ying picked a counter and sat down.

"You pick it up first, I'll come right away." Yun Xian left after speaking.

Jiang Ying sat on the sofa, and the salesperson showed her a few pairs of styles. Now she looks like a mermaid walking on the tip of a knife. The only standard is that she is uncomfortable.

When Yun Xian came back a few minutes later, he was holding a box of band-aids in his hand.

He asked: "Have you picked it?"

Jiang Ying pointed to the two pairs of shoes beside his feet: "Which pair do you think looks good?"

"It's dark." As he said, he bent one leg down and squatted down, took out a band-aid from the box and tore it open, holding Jiang Ying's ankle and gently pressing it against her wound.

His series of actions were smooth and smooth, and before Jiang Ying could react, Yun Xian had already changed his foot and was dealing with it.

She put her hands on her side, staring at the serious man in front of her, her heart soft, as if all the warmth and splendor of this spring are in front of her at this moment.

After applying the bandage, Jiang Ying put on the pair of shoes picked by Yun Xian, with a pointed black velvet flat sole, and the toe caps were embellished with pearls and diamonds.

Jiang Ying put it on and stomped lightly. The upper was soft and the sole was flat, which was much more comfortable than high-heeled shoes.

Yun Xian helped her stand up: "It matches your skirt very well."

When I walked out of the mall, it was already evening.

The day and night in Shanghai are two different scenes, and the evening at the turn is even more romantic.

The clouds on the horizon were dyed rosy, sinking between the buildings and the trees. The evening peak was approaching. Before a new round of excitement began, the city became quiet and lazy.

"Let's take a sightseeing bus." Jiang Ying said, looking at the sky.

Starting from the People’s Square, bypassing the Bund and Chenghuang Temple, the whole journey takes 35 minutes. The second floor of the open-air sightseeing bus has an excellent view of the city scenery.

They are very lucky. There are not many tourists today. Yunxian and Jiang Ying sit side by side in the back of the car.

When the bus started to depart, Jiang Ying took out a pair of earphones from her bag and gave it to Yun Xian.

The song they listened to was "Strawberries & Cigarettes" by Troye Sivan.

Strawberry smoke seems to be the most suitable to describe a lover.