Boredom Breeds Evil

******18+ NSFW TW: This chapter contains Sexual Assault, Violence, Possible death, and emotional loss ******

The next few days were pretty quiet, the man hardly came down to the cellar unless it was to feed me or clean up. Every few days he would slip something in my food and I would wake up washed and in new pajamas. It didn't take me long to read the books on the shelf. The days just stretched long I honestly couldn't tell you how long I had been down here. The thoughts of suicide just grew and grew, though I didn't have anything sharp I could use I tested the length of the over sized pajama pants and I feasibly had enough length to make a weird noose, and there was a notch in the table I could wedge the other side of the pants in.
The man hadn't said anything else about the police... Keeping my hopes high was nearly impossible, and even if I could keep the spirit high I honestly didn't feel like I had much of a life to be eager to go back to.

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of the cellar door opening, the man was back with his bag of probably some kind of fast food. He tosses it to the table not looking at me as he fumbles with something in his pocket.

A sense of dread wracked through me, the bag made a dull metallic sound when it hit the table. As though it were filled with tools.

I'm too late! I think to myself in a panic he's here to kill me.

"So I'm not getting anywhere just watching you over that camera, so I think I need a little incentive to help me figure out what I want"

All I can do is shake my head terrified as I see what he was fumbling with in his pocket.

A camera

He starts recording before flashing me a look that I could describe as a sickening type of amused. Stepping forward he crooks his finger for me to come to him. My mind was screaming no I wanted to claw up the wall screaming for someone to please help me. Silence looms as I sit on the bed tightly clutching the blanket He cocks his head to the side.

"You really think you have a choice?"

I feel my eyes starting to tear up as I force myself to scoot off the bed. I stand keeping my eyes on the ground trying not even trying to stop myself from shaking as he took slow deliberate steps towards me, the light from the camera flashing across my face with a painful brightness.

"Lets get a nice full body before picture Love" he says reaching a gloved hand to tug at the hem of my shirt.

"Off." He demands in a cold voice.

Tears slip down my face as I reluctantly pull the shirt up and over my head. I cross my arms over my chest trying to hide as much as I can.

"Aht Aht, Hands down. I said full body, pants off too."

"Please...please don-" I'm cut off my him wrapping a hand firmly around my throat, squeezing just enough so I could feel my vein pulsing against his fingers. My breath comes in gasps, there's nothing but silence in the air as I look into his cold dead blue eyes. I nod my head silently completely understanding the threat.
He relaxes his grip bringing his hand up gently to caress my lip under his thumb. Gently pulling his face closer to mine.
"Good girl."
He whispered before letting me go, my face burns red with shame as I reluctantly push my pants off, praying to whatever God was listening to let this psycho kill me quickly.

"I bought you something special" He whispered almost excitedly "to remind you of that special night"

I looked at him silently with a bewildered expression afraid he was going to start clubbing me with a metal bat again. But to my horror he reached into the bag to pull out a bottle of Smirnoff.