2

[Hi! I'm back! It's been a while but i've finally decided to continue writing on here, i'll try to update a lot of my stories as much as possible!
I also wanted to say I'm replacing Tegan with Indi! I thought it over and Tegan is more of the good kid, and Indi fits Evie a lot! Ok that's all for now, I hope you enjoy this chapter!]

Candice waited near the end of the island.
Waiting for her friends and waiting for the limo that would take them to a place that she was always curious about.

She'd be lying if she said she didn't at least once fantasize about what life is like on Kingdom or Auroradon.
Being royalty and having friends who were royals.
Tea parties, dinner parties, outings with friends which didn't involve stealing or vandalizing.

"Alright, let's just pray these ten months flow by."

Candice broke out of her imagination by the sound of Roddy's voice.

"Hopefully." Candice simply stated, looking out at the other island.

"Why us? Why did....what's his name...?"
"The prince? I don't have a clue."
"Yeah but why did he ask for us to visit his crappy little high school? We're...we're the villains kids for crying out loud!"

Roddy leaned against a wall, finally setting down his bags and suitcases. "I don't know," he joined his friend and looked out at the island filled with goody two shoes. "But at least we have each other."

"Thankfully." Candice sighed, sitting down next to Roddy.

"I hope this limo never shows..." She grumbled, flicking a pebble nearby.

"Same here, I don't do uniforms."

"No it's not...it's not all of that. It's my mom, Roddy." Candice finally explained, these thoughts bottling inside of her ever since the news broke.

"My mom terrifies me. I need to get that magic wand. I have to. Not only is it guaranteed world domination but it's....it's finally letting this place have a chance. That all is on my shoulders, I can't let these people down."

"You won't. I know you, Candice."

The small reassurance from her long-time friend didn't make all the nerves go away, but at least it helped.

"Ok, quick question!"

They turned their heads to see Kyle struggling to carry all of his luggage and bags.

"There aren't any dogs there, right?" He set down his luggage. "Cause if there are, I will roll all my luggage back down to my house!"

"Kyle, there's gonna be a dog or two..." Candice groaned, she could never understand the fear of dogs of all animals. "But it's much better than dealing with your mother."

Kyle gulped, eyes widening but his friend was right. He could handle a dog if that means getting away from his mom for a few months.

His mom wasn't always the nicest, come to think about it, none of his friends parents were the nicest.

I mean, they were villains.

But sometimes Kyle longed for that mother-son relationship. To be a mama's boy, to be an actual son instead of feeling like a butler.

To one day sit down for dinner and his mom ask how his day went instead of complaining about her furs.

"I'm excited. Just to torment these little prep kids and then rule the world once again, to feel the rush our parents once did....is there really gonna be a limo?" Kyle all said, quickly and in a fast tone.