My Kind Bully

It was the start of December and snow was falling heavenly outside. 

Students running towards their schools in warm layers of clothes and the cold breeze hitting them making chills run down their spines. Everyone where busy enjoying the snow and the chilly weather well except one,

Jeon Jungkook, a young 18-year-old boy who was walking in the streets to his school in a 1 layered pale blue cotton shirt and skinny jeans.

His lips trembling as his hands were wrapped around his body trying to heat himself up.

Jungkook is a final year school student who really struggled in his life. His parents had got into an accident when he was 16, taking his father's life on the spot and leaving his mom in a coma.

He was the only son of the family with barely any money. The money that Jungkook had got from insurance was given to his uncle and aunt as Jungkook was not legally an adult. His aunt and uncle being already rich used all Jungkook money without giving it to Jungkook and that was a reason Jungkook really hated rich people.

Especially people like his aunt and uncle. But he had a soft spot for their son, Kim seokJin who was his cousin and was married to Kim Namjoon. He had not told anything about this to his SeokJin hyung as he didn't want his hyung angry on his parents. When the accident took place Jin was pregnant so now Jungkook has a 2 years old neice

Jungkook's pov:

I walked towards my locker collecting my books according to the timetable. I sigh as I looked at my phone which had the hospital number.

It has been forever like this. Me waiting for the call from the hospital telling me that there is good news something like my mom's health is improving or like she is awake now, but I always end up disappointed. I dialed the hospital no. as I soon heard the nurse's voice.

"I am Mrs.Jeon Yeona's son, how is she?" I asked with a hopeful voice.

"Kid, there is really little chance of her getting up. Doctors wanted to talk to you about giving up also that you are not able to pay the hospital bill---"

And before she could continue I cut the call sighing.

I was in deep thoughts rubbing my palms trying to warm myself up. I came back to my senses when I felt someone pouring warm water on my head. Not too hot nor cold, warm just perfect for the weather.

But as the cold breeze hit me I felt a shiver run down my spine. 

"Hehe, hey nerd" I heard a deep voice as I immediately recognized who it was.

Kim Taehyung, my bully.

"Can you stop---" I said but soon hissed when I felt his long hands holding my jaw tightly.

"Don't talk back, you bunny," he said as I felt tears brim in my eyes.

"It- hur-ts" I said in a muffled voice as I saw his eyes soften. He pulled his hands away from my face as he looked at me up to down.

"Pretty body, what a small waist," he said as I looked at him confused. And that's when things hit me. I wrapped my hands around my body as I ran to the washroom with rose tint cheeks.

I looked at the mirror as soon I entered the washroom only to see my top fully drenched making it see-through. Basically, I was half-naked in front of my bully.

I sigh taking out a handkerchief from my pocket trying to wipe the water off.

I soon let out a sigh as I knew what I was doing now is hopeless. I went to one of the stalls in the washroom as I took out my shirt trying to dry it up but stopped when I heard few murmurs from outside.