Arthit

Arthit emerges from the group of third years only as they reach their first classroom. He thanks them all as he settles into his usual spot, friends around him.

"Oh my goodness Arthit! Did you see how many hot first years were trying to get with you!" Bright exclaims as he slams his books down, then rests his head on his hand and gazes adoringly at his friend. "You could go out with a different woman every night of the week, Ai'Thit! And maybe, send some of their friends your friends way?!"

"That is not the point, surely," Prem says as he also slumps down in his chair, "You heard the bet, they were going to swarm all over him. It was completely unfair! Besides," Prem pauses and smirks at the group, "That is not the way that anyone should lose their kissing virginity!"

Prem's announcement has the rest of the group howling with laughter!

"I always forget our wittle man hasn't kissed anyone yet!" Tootah giggles, nudging Arthit's shoulder.

But while Arthit allows them to tease him, pretending that he finds it embarrassing, in fact the only thing it manages to do is, is to remind Arthit that actually, he has been kissed and that even though it's an incredible memory he won't be sharing it with his friends.

As he lowers his head away from the noise, he allows his fingers to toy with his lower lip, remembering the way his partner had sucked lightly on it and tugged gently at it with their teeth. It had been so unexpected, yet so perfect.

It ranks up there as one of the most erotic moments of Arthit's life. Although, there haven't really been many of those if he's honest. So yeah, THE most erotic moment of his life! And he's really eager for a repeat performance. Although, he's not eager to be the one to ask for it..

As he ignores the guys around him, all now discussing the bet and deciding which of the first years they would choose to kiss, he starts to wonder if there could be an easy way to get that person to kiss him again.

Clearly half the campus are intending to ask him for a kiss today, but he's not sure if his mystery kisser is and he wonders if there's a way to make sure they ask?

Instead of the properties of polyethylene, Arthit spends the next forty minutes imagining and rejecting scenarios in which he ends up being kissed by the perfect person instead of some freshie who is more interested in the money or glory than him.

And by the end of the lesson, he has a plan!