Chapter 3

Kenmas Pov:

I say that I'll be right back and put my afk screen on.

As i walk down into the kitchen, where i expect to find my husband making dinner, i start to worry and think about all the people that started to hate on me. I try to push the thoughts away and find Kuroo in the kitchen just as i thought.
"Uhm babe?"
Kuroo turns around and seems surprised to see me in the kitchen at a time i am usually live.
"Huh? What is it? Did something happen? You usually stream at this time"

"Sight... the chat wants me to get you. Do you think you could join me on stream for a bit?" I mostly mumbled but Kuroo somehow managed to understand me.

"Uh, uhm, yeah of course." Kuroo said seemingly surprised about my sudden change of opinion on showing him.
"You changed your mind?"

I nodd "Yeah i think its just easier this way"

As we arrive in front of my gaming room i inform my husband on how i want it to go down: "Okay so just come with me i have my facecam off at the moment. Hmm... Then just let me talk to the chat a bit and then you go along with questions asked and stuff. Got it?"

Kuroo assured he understood and we went along with the plan. Everything was going good we just answered questions while avoiding inappropriate ones.

Meanwhile with Y/N:

You were watching Kenmas stream since you had nothing better to do when you saw the questions pop up if Kenma could get Kuroo. You thought: "He isn't gonna get him anyways why are you even trying- wait WAIT HES ACTUALLY GETTING HIM?! THAT MEANS I MIGHT GET TO STREAM WITH PAPA TOO" you nearly actually screamed but since you didn't want to risk your voice being hear able on stream you covered you mouth with your hand preventing you from screaming. As you hear your dads voices coming from your setup you continue your thoughts: "but wasn't Dad cooking? I am hungry thooo", you whined in your mind "meh ill just go cook myself!"

According to your plan you go down into the kitchen and countinue cooking the meal your Dad started to make. "Wow i am lucky pasta is planned for today I would've probably burned down the house otherwise" you think remembering your lack of cooking skills.

You finish making pasta and your favorite tomato sauce. You then decide to text Kenma on discord, since it's the platform he will most likely see your message on, saying that you made dinner and hoping they could end the stream to come and eat with you. You wrote a second message right after offering to bring them their plates upstairs, with you being careful not being seen of course.

You open Twitch on your phone to check if they got the message. You hear the familiar voices. You hear Kenma say: "okay so next ques- oh i just got a message wait a sec chat" you can tell by his facecam that he reads your message. There's hearable keyboard clicking and then he goes on with his stream.

Seconds later you receive a dm saying to bring the food up and that you could come sit with them. But only if you are really careful. As told you get food raedy to bring upstairs. You quickly get a tray so you can carry all 3 plates at once from the kitchen and go upstairs.

You knock before you enter just to be sure. You open the stream on your phone oncemore to check what area you would be visible in. After double checking you walk in and place the tray down. Kenma and Kuroo got distracted and Kenma starts explaining that you are here: "okay chat so my daughter just brought us dinner. I will quickyl mute myself and talk to her. Kenma presses his mute hotkey and makes sure je is actually muted before he proceeds talking to you and your other Dad: "okay so i think Y/N could join in on the Q and A and eat with us as long as she is careful that she isn't caught by the camera. What do you think kuroo?"

"Pleasssseeee" you interrupt begging to let you join them.

"I am okay with it if you are love. And since you brought up the idea let's get this started", the black haired male answered his husbands question.

You are dying from excitement as your Papa (it sounds weired to me can you say it like that? Hsjskdk help) presses the button making the 3 of you hearable for his audience again.

"Okay chat", Kenma starts to get the conversation with his viewers going again, "you know what fuck it", he whispers to you and Kuroo. Talking loud to the chat again he says: "my daughter also known as (your YouTube channel name) is joining in on the Q and A"

You were in shock "whoa you didn't actually just-"

"I need a name i can use to refer to you with other then your real name... you don't mind this do you?", Kenma reassures his impulsive action was okay.

"Huh oh yeah I dont mind at all", you say still irritated. You look at the plates in front of you. "Imma just start eating i am really hungry tell me if there's questions i should answer" Right after you said that you shove a bunch of noodles in your mouth and just ate while yoir parents countinued to answer questions while eating. You also answered some questions and overall it was a really chill evening.

You turned your YouTube notifications off mid way since your phone was exploded with notifications of new subscribers because of Kenmas "promotion".

Author's note:

Longer chapter to hopefully make up on not publishing anything in a while. I like this writing style better at least it isn't as bad as it was before i hope yall think so too. You gotta get better on the way i guess. Imma just thank Cakelovingdemon for being the first person to add this to their library it made my day to see someone seem interested in this. THANK YOU SOSOSO MUCH!! <3

Till next time i update this in ages :D