Chapter 5 - Day at work and hang out

The next morning.

The sun rise, and woke me up. I actually wanted to sleep a bit more, but alright then.

The next thing I did is checked the phone to find about any messages in general.

Right

Almost forgot about it, yesterday, I was talking with Tabi and asked him to hang out. I checked the phone again. No messages from him.

I guess it a plus since I got more time to prepare for it, snacks, outfit, etc.

But first, I have work. It was 7AM, wow, I got up pretty early, also means I got plenty of time before I have to get to work.
Getting up from my bed and going to bathroom, brushing my teeths, you know, making my hair (you can skip if you have short hair), daily morning routine.(If you have one)

Well, since I have a lot of time before work, why not make pancakes for breakfast? (If you don't like these you can change it to something you like)
I went to kitchen, got some pancake mix, and a pan of course.
Then I decided to do that trick and flip a pancake, I mean, it looked easy to do on these videos, so why not try?

In one word, regret.

It flapped straight on my face, I shouldn't have done that. 1) The pancake almost burned my face. 2) It hurt a bit.
It slipped off my face, and fell on floor, do I have to clean that right now? Awh, come on.

After I cleaned it up I continued making pancakes, I know that I'm a kirby man/woman/person as my friends call me, so I had to make a bit more than normal person would. I added some pancake mix, and started making the rest of pancakes.

As they all were done I decided to use some toppings(or tf these called), luckily I had my favourite one yet, f/t! (favourite topping), I opened a shelf and started looking for it, come on, I remember I put it there...

Ah-ha! Found it! I quickly grabbed it and used some on the pancakes. I was actually proud of it, so I made that Chef kiss.

I think I shouldn't work as a waiter, maybe work on kitchen would suit me well too. Eh, sadly I can't change it right now, this cafe pays well, and people who work in it is pretty nice ones, and work with that is easier.

Okay, I think it's time to stop thinking and eat those pancakes

As always, little kirby me ate them very quickly.

Alright, It's time to get ready for the working day.

I went upstairs to the closet, thinking what should I wear, oh, wait, I think I know, I'll wear f/o! (Favourite outfit) I mean, I'm in a good mood today, so why not?

I quickly put it on and prepared other things, well, I'm free to go!

I unlocked the door, went outside, and locked it, huh, weather is nice today, I guess this is just a nice start of a day!

[Little Time skip]

I was on my working place already, alright, we should open soon, it was 9:57 AM, and the cafe opens in 10 AM, just some more minutes, well, I can surf through the internet for a bit.