Chapter 4

Did I forget to mention? I have always had severe health issues.

No-?
Oh... I seem to forget to mention that.

I awoke. No logan. Where was Logan? I needed Logan...

Grabbing my phone I unlocked it and messaged him.

Summers :]

Logan?

Read 5:32

Kenzie?!

Logan Where r u?

Read 5: 33

In our field why?

Wait there, please.

Read 5:37

Unhooking myself from machinery all around me I quickly took my clothing and changed my chest hurt and my head spun but that wasn't stopping me. I needed Logan. I made my way out of the hospital and ran to the parking lot slowing down slightly. My breathing hitched. Luckily, I remembered to bring an inhaler with me. Our field wasn't too far from the hospital. Only a block or 2 away. I ran and ran. My chest may have hurt but I couldn't stop. Purple Hoodie. Logan. "Logan!" I yelled. He spun on his heel to face me as I threw myself into his arms. "Kenzie you should be at the hospital. What are you doing here, are you insane?!" I dismissed his comment as I felt my knees weaken. The hot sensation of his breath returned and collided with my skin. "I'm sorry it has to end this way.. Hey, you've always liked tragic romance novels. Maybe this can be ours" Tears threatened to pour and his sobs fueled them more. "Maybe in another life.." I tried my hardest to smile. He brought his finger under my chin and lifted it so I'd face him. I couldn't contain myself. The now heated sensation of my tears spilled from my eyes. "Right person.... Not enough time" He pressed his lips to mine. The sweet taste of him. All I had ever wanted.