E P I L O G U E

As the lights of Lisbon were flickering in far away and the yacht was moving along with waves of Portuguese waters, Luisa left the party to be somewhere quiet for a minute. The party was dedicated in major way to Luisa as her new book was published today. From early morning everybody in the whole wide world could purchase it and read it. Though it wasn't Luisa's work that was published worldwide, she still couldn't get used to the feeling. She didn't feel like some very important figure, but in the same time she was glad that life gave her opportunity to leave a piece of her on the paper and give it others. Who knows? Maybe one day her words will have a major impact on someone's life? That, of course, would be huge honor for her as an author and human being. "There you are, amore [love]". Luisa smiled when Antonio's arms embraced her from behind and his lips put a kiss on the soft skin of her neck. "Did you miss me already?". She giggled as Antonio's lips travelled down to her shoulder. "I was looking for you, so the answer is sì [yes]". He replied, resting his chin at the top of her head. Antonio often marvelled at how Luisa's body fitted so perfectly with his. As if they were two pieces of the same puzzle. Once torn apart, they finally found their way to each other and now everything was complete. "What's on your mind, handsome?". Luisa asked, leaning her head more into him. She was always curious what her boyfriend was thinking about. Although they were a couple for quite some time, Antonio was incessantly a mystery for her with his unique personal charm. His eyes could hide so many secrets and lies, and he would still be forgiven.

"You, principessa [princess]. You're always on my mind". Antonio answered and it was true. "Such a romantic". Luisa purred, but Antonio sighed. He was wrong, not everything was complete between them and it was the right time to make it right. He loosen his embrace around Luisa and turned her around, so he could stand with her face to face. "I mean it. You're the first person on my mind in the mornings and evenings. I dream about you when you're not around. Our journey made me realise how much I love you. It's indescribable". Antonio's eyes were completely focused on her, while his fingers caressed her bare arms. "Antonio...". Luisa wanted to say she feels the same, but he shook his head. It surprised her until Antionio reached out to his pocket. "I was carrying this with me every day for over a year, waiting for a perfect opportunity". Luisa gasped for air, noticing a small black box between his long fingers which could only mean one thing. "Then I understood that it's not about a moment itself, because every moment of my life is perfect when you're in it". Her eyes became watery as Antonio went down on his knee, opening the box in his hands. He presented to her a silver ring inside with big diamond and a lot of smaller ones around the band. "Luisa Sobral". Antonio spoke her name softly, failing at stopping himself from smiling. "Will you marry me and make me the happiest man in this universe?". Luisa covered her mouth to not let out a loud sob that could ruin such a beautiful moment. She felt as if she lost the ability to speak, so she nodded in exchange. "Does this mean yes?". Luisa dropped to her knees and started to pepper Antonio's face with kisses. "Sì. Sì. Sì [Yes. Yes. Yes]". Antonio took her face into his hands, connecting their lips in passionate kiss. Now, everything was complete. 

This is the end of 'West Coast'. I really enjoyed making this Instagram book, but like I said before I rather stick to traditional writing on Wattpad. Antonio and Luisa are definitely one of my favourite couples, that's why I wish in the future to adapt 'West Coast' into full-time story. What do you think about it? Would you like to experience the plot in a different way? Let me know! Your feedback is always welcomed and helps me improve!