Epilogue

Ten years later

*Misty's POV*

"Dang it, Axel. Get back here!"

I busted out laughing as I watched Lawrence try and grab his son. Axel Jace Knight was a fierce nine year old, with my light brown hair that glinted in the light. He had his fathers grey, cool eyes. And also, his father's mischievous attitude.

"No!" Axel scream-giggled.

I leaned over the kitchen counter as Lawrence shot me a pleading look. I smirked at him, raising a brow. He glared at me for a moment before he used his Alpha speed and caught the boy.

Axel squealed and struggled in his fathers grasp. Said father marched him over to me me and held the boy out to me. I chuckled and held out my hand. Axel gave me a face only a child could and handed me the diamond ring that he had so deftly stolen from my jewelry box.

"What are you doing, Axel?" I asked sternly.

Lawrence put him down and my son dropped his head. "I'm sorry, mommy. There's a pretty girl at my school and I like her."

I smiled and kneeled down to face him. "But this is Mommy's ring."

"I know. I'm sorry, mommy."

I smiled and shoved him along and he ran to the front door. Otto's laugh filled the air and I turned to smile at him. He held a spatula in his hand and it was partially held out to me. I rolled my eyes playfully and followed my Mate out of the room.

We went to the front door as I heard little feet tap down the stairs.

I turned and my smile widened. "Hey, Tabitha. What are you doing?"

Tabitha, my daughter, was four now. She wore a pink dress and tennis shoes. She had a halo of blonde hair and my vivid eyes with little flecks of blue in their depths. She stood in front of me and grinned, a pretty toothy grin.

"Can I go outside an' play, mommy?" She begged quietly. "I pwomise I won't eat a donut in da middle of da night no more. Pwease!"

I looked at Lawrence with a questioning look. He sighed and nodded. With a squeal of delight, she ran around us and busted through the front door. I chuckled as he groaned and we walked out behind her hand in hand.

The Blue Winds pack was flourishing. There people everywhere and kids frolicking around the square. I smiled as I watched Axel and his friends throw rocks at each other. My two beautiful kids were my life now, on top of the Luna duties I was stuck doing.

Life had been up and down since that day ten years ago. I still had nightmares about what had happened. But Lawrence always assured me he was gone. But in the back of mind, I felt like I was still in danger. It was a feeling I couldn't shake.

My wolf had been docile lately. But she still enjoyed a good run. She had recessed into my mind, still there, but it felt only when necessary. I felt lonely some days, when Lawrence was away on Alpha duties. But she would come those days, keep me company. I still needed her and she knew this.

I watched with pride as my son began to race with his friends, his sister on their heels. My heart broke a little when I saw Tabitha. Tabitha Elise was named after my sister, obviously. But she had such a likeness to her it almost broke me. But I held tall. Tabitha knew about her late aunt, and though they'd never meet, my daughter loved her as if she saw her aunt everyday.

Speaking of aunts, I saw Khandi and Matthew approach, my newborn niece in Matthews arms. I smiled and hugged her. Matthew had decided moving here after he graduated was a good idea. He knew Khandi couldn't leave her brother alone, so he packed his bags and moved here.

"How's Denise?" I asked quietly.

"Good. Still waking me up every thirty minutes," she said with a smile.

I chuckled. "It gets easier, I promise."

She smiled, then it slippes into a scowl. "How's your mom?"

I signed. My father had passed away a few months ago. The small area had been attacked by an enemy of the Blue Winds pack and some hadn't made it. My mother had been totally shattered, and lived alone until Alessa, now seventeen, offered to move in and keep her company. My mother enjoyed it, but Alessa confirmed she still cried every night, hugging my fathers clothes.

I smiled. "Better," I said.

They walked away when Theresa called them over. I was surprised the woman was walking. She was like, seventy now. But even still in her age, she still looked thirty. I looked around the pack again and sighed.

Lawrence looked down at me. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing," I murmured, smiling up at him.

He smiled back at me and leaned down to kiss me. It was as though it was our first kiss, and those butterflies fluttered around. My heartbeat picked up and I sighed against his mouth. He deepened it slightly by tilting his head and burying his hand in my hair.

"Ew!"

Lawrence groaned as he pulled away. He shot a glare at Axel, whose face was twisted with disgust. I laughed loudly and hooked my arm through his. Everything was just...perfect.

-------------

A/N: I could literally cry right now. Its all overrrrrrr. This is not fun. Not fun at all...

But I already have plans for another werewolf book. So thank you, everyone, who has read, commented, voted and followed me through this journey with Lawrence and MistyAnne. As sad as it is to say,

Adieu, for now. -formal curtsey-

XOXO,
Daraa.

I'll see you all soon, I hope!❤❤❤