Collar x Malice Ocs (Very Open!!)

Name: Nanako Fujisaki
Age: 24
Height: 5'2
Looks:

Personality: She's very hard working always searching for the truth rather than lies to attract attention

Personality: She's very hard working always searching for the truth rather than lies to attract attention. Her strong resolve with moving before thinking can sometimes land her in a pickle. Though bubbly and supportive to most those getting on her bad side will cause a complete change of attitude.
Occupation: Journalist
Backstory: With her mother having a high paying government job the family lived in a wealthy area quite comfortably. Her father died at a early age and when her adult brother moved out left just the two of them. That's all until her mother remarried when she was twelve years old. Her stepfather abused on many different levels while the mother chose to play a blind eye. Love corrupting her judgment not wanting to lose yet another man that stolen her heart. Seeing the one Nanako thought she could trust betrayal left the girl too afraid to tell her brother or authorities.
A close friend of her's and the prime minister's son, Mikuni caught on to the abuse. In secret one night he showed Nanako a glimpse of what the future held for all Shinjuku. Taking her to their base and sharing a bit about what was to come with Adonis. He insisted people like this awful man should cease to exist, and it wasn't long after that day when her step father was arrested. Unfortunately being rich bought him a shorter sentence than he deserved. Still Mikuni promised if she was patient it one day would come where the entire country would become a Utopia. Moving in with her brother after the mother lost custody she didn't see him anymore.
Crush: She started an investigation on the X-day cases being disgusted by the group. Trying to discover the identity of someone who wasn't just a pawn to help bring a stop to Adonis. When searching for clues she stumbled across the detective agency. According to her brother she already knew it were a hoax and had a suspicion they could be traitors. Faking a request she tries to stay close to gather intel, but from the looks of it they appeared innocent. All but one and her 'writer intuition' has Nanako keep tabs on Shiraishi believing him to be a mole. The blonde suggests for her to stick around so she won't cause trouble with her private investigation if she remains close by. Really this was an order given from Mikuni to watch her, and ensure she doesn't find out the truth until X-day.
Other: • Own a pet cat named Jasper
• Has trust issues especially with intimacy because of the abuse she endured for over a year.
• Actually saw one of the dolls, Number 14. She couldn't really get him to speak and has no idea that boy was Shiraishi. However he remembers the day very vividly but is ordered not to speak on it.
• Her older brother works in the Crime Division police department.

Name: Emiri Hanabusa
Age: 22
Height: 5'3
Looks:

Personality: A kind but quiet female who can cover up her emotions with a mask

Personality: A kind but quiet female who can cover up her emotions with a mask. She maintains a by the book way of thinking that can annoy some, and despite being serious at work is more approachable when off the clock. Has trouble opening up to others though very loyal when gaining her trust.
Occupation: Forensics department
Backstory: Lived a normal life going to school with her cousin earlier days. She was often shunned out from her indifferent feelings with many things normal kids found scary. Saying she was a weird emotionless doll and would try messing with her to get a reaction. Nanako coming to her rescue many times to stop their teasing.
One of the bullies was nearly expelled after being falsely accused of completely trashing the teacher's room. However studying the evidence she lead them to the actual culprit another student who was willing to let him take the fall. Saving him from possible expulsion he ordered his friends to stop messing with her and the bullying stopped. A passion for solving mysterious began to bud, and she went for just that job after graduation.
Crush: She tries investing the April X-day case after her boyfriend was killed. Being one of the dirty police officers Adonis exterminated, though she wasn't aware of his true nature until after his death. Regardless people at work distant themselves even farther from her than before. Not buying her obliviousness and feel she is just as bad as him keeping his illegal acts a secret. Now determined to find out the truth to avenge him and clear her name. After crossing paths with Mineo who was in a similar boat the two pair up to investigate together. 
Other: • Doesn't care for drinking feeling alchohol leads to recklessness
• Nanako is her cousin
• Stuggles with Nyctophobia after an accident when bullies trapped her in a school locker for over an hour.