update(please read if you are bored and want to waste time) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey guys, so I'm not dead like most of you would assume since I haven't updated this book since  2018. so its been 3 years but I have a perfectly good excuse I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered to update... that's literally the only reason I haven't updated in 3 years. and since my writing skills have improved I tiny bit I might update more but knowing me I'll probably say I will update more then only update once a month so dont expect to much of a change on this profile. 

also this truth or dare book with creepypasta is kinda cringy and i personally give this a 0/10.         I dont know know why I'm updating this because I'm 100% sure no one who follows me on this page out of all 88 of you guys actually cared if I was dead or not, which is understandable i dont expect you to be worried about the where bouts of a cringy Wattpad "author". I use heavy quotation marks because you have to be good at writing to be an author.

 Am I rambling about literally nothing? yes

Do I enjoy wasting your time? hell yes

Will I continue this long tangent for no reason? yes

i think that we can all agree that most people would think the creepypasta fandom is pretty much dead but it is some how still alive somehow. 

has any one seen marble hornets? I only actually watched the web series this year idk why I haven't watched  it up until this point but it was pretty good. I'm running out of things to talk about....

I hope you guys are enjoying my long paragraph so far, and I know for a fact most of you are annoyed that I didn't do my usual two sentence "hi please leave a comment with your questions or dares you want me to do" but I'm not gonna do that but I will say I do enjoy reading comments, so leave your favorite tv show quotes or tell me which Shrek movie is your favorite I know what most people probably wont and that's fine, just asking. now that I have your attention this next section of this long rant will be me asking random questions (feel free to answer them if you feel bold enough)

1. what's your favorite creepypasta? 

2. marvel or DC? 

3.  favorite horror movie?

4.  did anyone see the redesign of ticci toby that the creator made?

I personally think that its a cool design i think it would probably do better a completely new character rather then a redesign of an already established and well known character. other then that i think that the design its self is actually pretty good, I personally am interested to see what the creator is going to do with this character and the new story, but as this part of the rant  is for questions I really appreciate hearing your opinions on the design, and maybe we can have a discussion in the comment section. moving on.....

5. what's your favorite dinosaur?

6. whats a kids show that scared the crap out of you when you were a kid? mine was bananas in pajamas and no i will not explain why.

7. top five books you would recommend reading?

8. can you do a back flip?

9. how much do you swear on a scale from 1 to 10?(1 being never and 10 being you only use swears to communicate)

10.  what's your favorite season of any tv show? mine is season 15 of the Simpsons

11. favorite meme?

12. favorite youtuber?

13. favorite ship? 

14. would you fight a bear?

15. what's your favorite video game and why? mine is resident evil village.

so far the word count is at 658