Chapter Nine

"Harris! Let's pway dollies now with Demmie." Natalie says as she sits in my lap with Ms. Daisy in hand. I chuckled and and was about to say yes until my phone rung in my pocket. Pulling it out I saw that it was Louis.

"Hello Louie." I answered as Nat stared at me.

"Haz! Guess what?" Louis said excitingly. "You got new shoes?" I answered sarcastically. He laughed an fake laugh

" No. Me and El just landed in London." He said I grinned. " Really? " I hear a female giggle in the back ground most likely Eleanor. "Yes really so we'll be at ur place in a bit. Your home right?"

I mentally curse. " Um well not right now but I'm on my way." I answer and hang up before he can reply. I slip my phone back in my pocket.

"Your leaving?" Nat asked as she looked at me pouting. " I give her a small smile and kiss her forehand. " I'm afraid so love." I answer. She nods and looks down ,frowning. I sit her down on the sofa beside me and give her a hug. " Don't worry love we'll see eachother some yeah?"

She nods and hugs back. " Otay." I smile and stand up. " Hey Demi I'm leaving." I yell to demi who is in the bathroom. She walks out and smiles. " Ok, see ya. Soon." She says. I nod and walk out the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Haz! I'm hungry." Louis complains as he lays with his head on Eleanor's lap as she plays with his hair. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of their relationship. "Then let's go out." I answer. " But where to? "

"I want a burger." Louis says as he rubs his stomach. "Oh I know a great place for burgers!" Eleanor speaks up excitedly. "Where?" I ask raising and eye brow. " Its called Heather's Hamburger. The owner is a great friend of mine."

"Okay then let's go!" Louis jumps up from the couch and ran outside not even grabbing his shoes. Eleanor and I chuckle as she grabs his shoes and I grab my car keys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is it." Eleanor says excitingly, as we pull up to a small diner looking place. "Finally, I'm starving." Louis says from where he is laying in the backseat which can cause me a ticket.

We get out the car but not without are disguises. Louis runs ahead with a laughing Eleanor on his back and me walking slowly behind.

About time I get inside Louis is already ordering from a cashier with dyed blonde hair. As I get closer I notice how beautiful he is with bright blue eyes similar to Nat's, and beautiful porcelain skin. He looks so familar.

"Yeah two huge Heather cheeseburgers and um want you want El?" Louis says. " I'll have a famous heathers cheif salad and a strawberry banana smoothie." She answers. " Haz? What about you?" Louis asks.

The cashier looks at me and his eyes go wide and I don't know why ,but I choose to ignore it. " I'll have the same as you." I tell Louis. He nods as the cashier
named Niall as I can read on his name tag, typed it in. "Th-that'll be £26." He says nervously for some reason. Louis pulls out the money before we can argue about who's paying for it.

" You'll food will be done in a bit" We nod and find a table to wait. That was odd.

Heyy sorry it took forever to update. I'm back now babes. Look at the boo things on the side Niall's chest hair tho Qotd: if you'd love to be in my story please comment ur name what u look like and how old you'd like to be and what you want to be in the story . Vote and comment