C H A P T E R T W E L V E

ALLIE awoke with a pounding headache. She winced as she opened her eyes, but opened them fully when she realised the bed was empty apart from her.

She frowned, before jumping up, when the sound of a door shutting stated her. She saw Mick stood beside the bathroom door, an apoligetic look on his face. "Sorry, I didn't think that was going to be loud."

"It's okay." Allie said. She was glad Mick was still there, although, she couldn't remember him bringing her back to the hotel room. In fact, the only thing she could rember was falling asleep, and Mick paying with her hair. Everything before that was just a big blur.

The sound of the toaster snapped her back from her thoughts. Mick took the bread out of the toaster and began to put Nutella on top. "I thought I'd make you breakfest." he said.

Allie smiled fondly at him. He walked over with the plate of toast a glass of water and another paracetamol. "That's to help your headache." he said, pointing at the paracetamol.

"Thanks Mick." she said. Allie took the paracetamol before going to the bathroom to sort herself out. When she came back, she saw Mick already dressed, and cleaning up the kitchen. He smiled at her as she came out of the bathroom.

"That damn smile."

"You've got a late flight, so you're okay for the day." Mick informed her.

Allie picked up the plate of toast and walked over to the kitchen counter, sitting on one of the stools. "Hang on how do you know that?"

"Callum told me when your flight was incase I needed to wake you up." Mick said as he sat down on the stool next to her.

Allie nodded, and turned to him. "I'm really dreading the answer, but did I do anything stupid last night?"

Mick sighed. "You don't remember anything do you?"

Allie pursed her lips, trying to remember anything from the might before. "I remember getting to the bar, I remember Charlotte falling over. I remember Lando calling Carlos a dick head, I can't remember why though-" Allie said.

"Carlos spilled his beer on Lando." Mick filled in the gaps for her.

Allie snapped her fingers "Right. I remember asking Max if he was okay, and I remember you telling me Taylor Swift was in your car. Still mad at you for that."

Mick held his hands up in surrender. "That's understandable."

Allie shrugged. "That's all I got."

Mick scrunched up his face slightly. "Do you really want to know?"

Allie winced "Yes?"

Mick cleared his throat. "Well uh, you stated playing 20 questions, you asked me if Andrea was a better girlfriend."

Allie hissed slightly. "Ohh that's not good."

"I said no, if that's any comfort at all. No for miles." Mick said nudging her slightly with his elbow.

Allie ran a hand down her face. "Anything else?"

Mick nodded. Allie groaned. "This is why I don't bring out Drunk Allie. Okay, lay it on me." she said gesturing for Mick to tell her.

"You uh- you asked me if I'd ever... do us again."

Allie didn't say anything but stared at Mick. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to keep going. Whatever answer Mick had said, it probably wasn't good.

"Oh that's just, that's just Drunk Allie. You know her, just spitting stuff out. She's a little unhinged about everything so-"

"I said I would."

Allie's eyes widened. She didn't know what to say, but Mick was expecting that. "I'd do it all again in a heartbeat." He smiled at her and stood up from the stool. "I've got stuff I need to pack. I'll speak to you soon Al."

Allie watched him walk towards the door for a few seconds, before she called him back. Mick turned around,"Yeah?"

Allie stood up and walked towards him, giving him a hug. Mick was surprised, but hugged her back. "Thank you for looking after me last night." Allie said as Mick placed his hands on her waist.

"I'd do it anytime." he said.

They stayed like that for a few seconds, before Mick pulled back slightly and kissed Allie's forehead. Allie hesitated, before pressing a kiss to Mick's cheek. Mick bent down and did the same, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

There was a few moments of silence, the pair staring at eachother before Mick sighed. "Fuck it."

He leaned forward, crashing his lips against Allie's. Allie placed her hands around his neck, playing with his hair as the kiss deepened. Mick still held Allie's waist, squeezeing it slightly.

The two pulled away for air, and let their noses brush against eachothers. Mick let out a breath and smiled. "I've wanted to do that for ages."

"Me too." Allie said, the same smile plastered on her face. Mick leaned in giving Allie another kiss, but a much slower one. When they pulled away, Allie let her hands slide down from the back of Mick's neck to his hands. "So um-"

But before she could say anything, Mick cut in. "I want to do this again. Properly. And I'm not going to mess this up. I promise you. I love you to much to do that again."

Allie leant slightly back when she realised what he had said. Mick seemed to realise too. "You-You love me?"

He smiled to himself before looking back up at her. "Allie Lawson I am in love with you. I love you more than Callum loves his car, I love you more than Taylor Swift loves Joe Alwyn."

Allie laughed at Mick's confession covering her mouth slightly. Mick grinned. "I love you to the moon and to saturn."

"Did you just quote Taylor Swift to me?"

"... Maybe."

Allie shook her head as she stared at the man infront of her. "Mick Schumacher, I love you more than Christian loves Max, I love you more than Daniel loves tattoos."

It was Micks turn to laugh this time. Allie matched his grin as she finally said the world's out loud. "I'm in love with you too Mick."

Mick swooped down and kissed Allie again, lifting her off the floor slightly. Allie smiled into the kiss, as Mick. placed her back down on the floor, and squeezed her waist again.

They pulled away and Mick looked at his watch."I have to go pack but," he placed a kiss on the top of Allie's nose. "I'll speak to you later."

Allie nodded, still grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Okay."

Mick opened the door and was about to leave, before he turned back, "Can I change your contact number in my phone? 'Allie L' is just a bit boring. Something like 'Girlfriend' sounds a lot better don't you think?" he said teasing.

Allie nodded. "It does."

Mick gave her one last smile before walking back to his hotel room. Allie closed the door behind him, unable to get rid of the smile on her face.

"Oh Mick Schumacher." she thought. "You're the best mistake I ever made."

-

MALLIE ENDGAME PEOPLE

WHOOP WHOOP

not to bum you out or anything but there's only one chapter left

BUT WE GOT MALLIE ENDGAME WHOOP WHOOP